Seasoned Agent Looking For New IMO To Move Contracts

noah

Guru
1000 Post Club
1.Looking for a small agency who's leader has made,makes his living in FE.
2.Someone who is engaged,positive,keeps his agents pumped up.
3.Someone who operates in the Southeast.
4.Someone who understands that door knocking is the way to get in front of FE buyers.
5.Someone with thick skin,can handle man to man discussions without taking things personally.

I have been writing FE for 5 years.
Do not need hand holding.
Not interested in buying leads,I get my own.
I am based out of north Florida.

I have been writing with Todd King,TR King IM out of Virginia since I got started. His agency has exceeded my expectations with training,agent service,contracting.

I would recommend his agency to anyone out here looking to get into the business,move contracts.

I am not here to throw stones at him or his staff,they are fine people as everyone knows who's been using this forum to learn,be social,troll...etc.

Any questions about why,what happened,can be answered by Todd King.

Go ahead and PM me if interested and be prepared to speak directly face to face or by telephone.

Noah

Hi Noah. Feel free to give me a ring. If we cannot help you then I will do my best to point you to someone who can.

You can't go wrong with Kuhn (previous post). Feel free to reach out to us if you would like to chat as well. Plenty of good people on here.

You are in north Florida? The storm didn't damage you too bad did it?

1.Looking for a small agency who's leader has made,makes his living in FE.
2.Someone who is engaged,positive,keeps his agents pumped up.
3.Someone who operates in the Southeast.
4.Someone who understands that door knocking is the way to get in front of FE buyers.
5.Someone with thick skin,can handle man to man discussions without taking things personally.

I have been writing FE for 5 years.
Do not need hand holding.
Not interested in buying leads,I get my own.
I am based out of north Florida.

I have been writing with Todd King,TR King IM out of Virginia since I got started. His agency has exceeded my expectations with training,agent service,contracting.

I would recommend his agency to anyone out here looking to get into the business,move contracts.

I am not here to throw stones at him or his staff,they are fine people as everyone knows who's been using this forum to learn,be social,troll...etc.

Any questions about why,what happened,can be answered by Todd King.

Go ahead and PM me if interested and be prepared to speak directly face to face or by telephone.

Noah
Check out my website

Its really a daunting task out there for new agents trying to find the right home. Fortunately there really is no wrong direction.

Head south south west and just look for 'a big guy with a clown head wearing shorts. I mean, how can you say no to that?

Head way down south and you got a 3 married to a ten, so you know he can play his cards right. He's also got more videos than Larry Flynt.

1,000 miles north of him you got a real short, good ole boy who knows what he is talking about as well. He is so cute you'll want to take him home!

Head do north about 450 miles and find a bust out ole motorcycle man. Not only has he been around the block, hell, he's been around the world and back. He can teach you a thang or two!

All good choices how does one decide?

eannie meannie miney moe, catch a ##### by his toe!

Head way down south and you got a 3 married to a ten, so you know he can play his cards right. He's also got more videos than Larry Flynt.
How far south? At least two that meet that description.. One in FL and the other in Chattanooga.. :yes:

Its really a daunting task out there for new agents trying to find the right home. Fortunately there really is no wrong direction.

Head south south west and just look for 'a big guy with a clown head wearing shorts. I mean, how can you say no to that?

1,000 miles north of him you got a real short, good ole boy who knows what he is talking about as well. He is so cute you'll want to take him home!

Head do north about 450 miles and find a bust out ole motorcycle man. Not only has he been around the block, hell, he's been around the world and back. He can teach you a thang or two!

All good choices how does one decide?

eannie meannie miney moe, catch a ##### by his toe!

I’ll assume I’m the 3 who married a 10 ;)

Back