Secret Shopper

I was secret-shopped by Cigna-HealthSpring a few years back, and the lady, who was very nice, wrote me up for "not verifying her Medicare Part A and B." She said I failed to ask her for her card. What's funny is that almost as soon as we sat down at the restaurant table, she shoved her card toward me, and I wrote down her info and ran it in medicare.gov. To HealthSpring's credit, when I described what happened, they changed my score to 100%.

On an unrelated note, a few months ago, I had my first complaint ever, resulting from a PDP enrollment. The lady said I had not told her about the deductible that particular plan had for tiers 3-5. Baloney! I knew I had completely gone through the SOB as I always do -- she just forgot.

Nowadays I am recording audio from all my appointments on my laptop, and next time a client or secret shopper lies or misrepresents something I said or failed to say, I will have proof.

Secretly recording someone is legal here in Tennessee. Your mileage may vary.

What a minute did I not see you post somewhere in the last few months I thought about some system for writing MA over the phone, I could swear that was you. Am I wrong?

You know, myinsurebiz and lostdollar need to get together. They'd have lots to talk about!!

So glad I don't deal with Medicare Advantage anymore . . . .

I enjoyed meeting people and never had but one complaint... long story but that was instigated by a "friend" they had... unfounded.

But who in the world wants to put their career on the line for that kind of return... take test all the time... and not know exactly what the rules are as they change from year to year... and have big brother gov. looking over your shoulder... :skeptical:

Now if I come across someone (mostly drug plans) I just set them up on medicare.gov, run the formulary with them and boom they pick one... sale them a life plan while I get the names of all their kids. :yes:

What a minute did I not see you post somewhere in the last few months I thought about some system for writing MA over the phone, I could swear that was you. Am I wrong?

Was wondering if they could . . . Mostly for my SIL. I hate CMS with all their Medicare Advantage rules - screw that . . .

I am going to have to market Med Sups next year. I learned they actually work well in the ACA pipelines.

Was wondering if they could . . . Mostly for my SIL. I hate CMS with all their Medicare Advantage rules - screw that . . .

I am going to have to market Med Sups next year. I learned they actually work well in the ACA pipelines.

Wait a minute your not even doing med supp right now?

what about all the recruiting you were trying to do for what product was that aca?

Back