Secret Shopper

We used to have CMS calls in our call center and mgmt. knew exactly when they would start like usually February because they were told by CMS what months they did it. We knew exactly when because it was an area code we never got calls from. They gave us cheat sheets and some of the reps still screwed up. They will usually work seminars during AEP, never known of a face to face from CMS. Healthspring used to have their own hired secret shoppers that we had to accommodate and those were red flags immediately because they would call you out of the blue and when you asked who referred them they would say they saw our name on the website and none of our names were on the company website. lol

Man - have tried them all . . . Don't miss MA at all.

Term and Worksite are awesome and rewarding. Waiting on 12/1 for ACA to kick in and wrap some of them Bronze and Silver plans.

Just wrote a term for the first time in a while. Wow that was a horrible experience. 20+ Page app, 6 weeks to get approved. Still waiting to get back with the client and have him sign the confirmation page or whatever it’s called.
I wrote the app late aug.

On the flip side, I wrote a t65 MAPD early last week. It was a 5 page online app that took less than 10 mins to write up with zero underwriting. Oh yeah, and I just got my weekly statement and I’m paid tomorrow.

It’s ok you failed at Medicare plans. I’m not good at term.

Wait a minute your not even doing med supp right now?

what about all the recruiting you were trying to do for what product was that aca?

Breathe Vic - it's ok . . .

I can do Sups - but, not marketing towards them. But - I see the need to have them when doing ACA - builds the pipeline.

But - most leads are like < 55 right now.

We were doing the Call Center - but, luckily it didn't launch. I'm just doing me.

Just wrote a term for the first time in a while. Wow that was a horrible experience. 20+ Page app, 6 weeks to get approved. Still waiting to get back with the client and have him sign the confirmation page or whatever it’s called.

On the flip side, I wrote a t65 MAPD early last week. It was a 5 page online app that took less than 10 mins to write up with zero underwriting. Oh yeah, and I just got my weekly statement and I’m paid tomorrow.

I've never failed, especially on Medicare. Just hate the hoops of MA. Like the thread - Secret Shoppers (they suck) . . .

I send the MA stuff to my SIL and she sends me Life and ACA cases.

Term works for younger / healthier peeps . . . Non-Med is not bad - instant or a few days to issue cases on 90% of em - the other 10% makes the cold beer taste good.

HAHAHA!!!!! This is exactly what I was thinking. I meet people my age and they think they are going to live forever and don’t need life insurance. Calling them stupid doesn’t help me sell it. Medicare people know they need something in place to protect them from potential financial devastation and come to me wanting to buy something instead of having to be talked into it. I have no preference on what they buy MA, Sup, PDP (okay, maybe I do prefer the Supp a hair because it is simpler), but at the end if I tell them the good, the bad, and the ugly and they are happy with their decision then I’ve done my job. Follow the rules and document what you do and there’s nothing to worry about.

Back