Secure agent marketing? SMFH

Mrmoose

Expert

Sounds like SAM is offering a $10 template for $500. SMFH. Cody "Price Doesn't Matter" Askins must be proud.

I've seen a few examples of their "custom" websites from less than happy agents. Low template level quality, total lack of design skills, no identifiable creativity. These were bad websites. Like really bad.

Anyone want to share their SAM template with the forum?

If you want a site I’d pay @DigitalBGA.com ’s people to do it.

A new agent who needs a site should buy a $50 template build out from upwork or fiverr or whatever. These developers will have 100 websites on display with 1000 5-star reviews. For $200 they will build an actual custom site for you.

Then learn to tinker so as to add blog/vlogs for education or whatever. It will suck at first and slowly get better as the agent learns to speak to his target audience.

The sites I saw from SAM were the most generic pieces of SH!T I've ever witnessed. I literally had a facebook design group laughing at their work. SAM charges $2500 for "custom" sites which are poor quality template builds. Probably slapped together over lunch by a first day $25000/yr employee who didn't know how to spell Medicare a week ago.

A new agent who needs a site should buy a $50 template build out from upwork or fiverr or whatever. These developers will have 100 websites on display with 1000 5-star reviews. For $200 they will build an actual custom site for you.

Then learn to tinker so as to add blog/vlogs for education or whatever. It will suck at first and slowly get better as the agent learns to speak to his target audience.

The sites I saw from SAM were the most generic pieces of SH!T I've ever witnessed. I literally had a facebook design group laughing at their work. SAM charges $2500 for "custom" sites which are poor quality template builds. Probably slapped together over lunch by a first day $25000/yr employee who didn't know how to spell Medicare a week ago.

For anyone interested in building a website, I highly recommend Jeff Root's WPInsurance.org plug-in template.

Why? Because the template is designed on years of proven methodology that you don't have to figure out, like how to best convert web traffic into leads, automatically making your website mobile friendly, and ensuring fast load times.

Jeff has been neck-deep into website design and traffic building and converting strategies for nearly 10 decades, specifically in the insurance niche. Why would you not want to buy a done-for-you product from one of the best in the business, versus doing it yourself, or outsourcing it to a designer with zero industry experience?

All of my websites are built on Jeff's WPInsurance.org platform, and almost all of the major players in the insurance lead generation game are, too.

When in Rome... =)

For anyone interested in building a website, I highly recommend Jeff Root's WPInsurance.org plug-in template.

Why? Because the template is designed on years of proven methodology that you don't have to figure out, like how to best convert web traffic into leads, automatically making your website mobile friendly, and ensuring fast load times.

Jeff has been neck-deep into website design and traffic building and converting strategies for nearly 10 decades, specifically in the insurance niche. Why would you not want to buy a done-for-you product from one of the best in the business, versus doing it yourself, or outsourcing it to a designer with zero industry experience?

All of my websites are built on Jeff's WPInsurance.org platform, and almost all of the major players in the insurance lead generation game are, too.

When in Rome... =)
10 decades????? That means Jeff is older than I...... Didn't know anybody was that old...:twitchy:

and almost all of the major players in the insurance lead generation game are, too.

This is a factless sentiment. Are there even major players in the lead generation game?

There is no template that cant be recreated for a $50 upwork project. The secret sauce of any webpage is in the content, not the framework. The framework of almost any website is simple.

That being said, the wp template is light years ahead of what SAM is selling to ignorant noobs.

This is a factless sentiment. Are there even major players in the lead generation game?

There is no template that cant be recreated for a $50 upwork project. The secret sauce of any webpage is in the content, not the framework. The framework of almost any website is simple.

That being said, the wp template is light years ahead of what SAM is selling to ignorant noobs.
Don't understand the "factless sentiment" statement.. Dave ahs been around for quite a while and has trained over 1000 agents so he should know what he is talking about.. He said they were all in the lead generation business not the website building business. There are many ways to generate leads other than on the web..

Back