Secure Agent Mentor

No one is sure. There is actually another thread about this guy and someone asking if they know who he is. I believe the jury is still out.

Last edited:
Looks like Daddy is Secure Insurance Group.

Our Team – Secure Insurance Group

:yes:

I'm askins for Lauren's number

giphy.gif

These guys are crooks! Did business with them twice. Disreputable with making sure you have all your leads. Slow. Gives you appointments with people that do not want insurance. Also expects government contribution for coverage. Very sketchy see no place on earth to review or rate their poor performance and ethics.. Told me one day they owed me four appts only to say the following day they owed me none.. Settled on one- Still never got it two weeks later. Run!!

These guys are crooks! Did business with them twice. Disreputable with making sure you have all your leads. Slow. Gives you appointments with people that do not want insurance. Also expects government contribution for coverage. Very sketchy see no place on earth to review or rate their poor performance and ethics.. Told me one day they owed me four appts only to say the following day they owed me none.. Settled on one- Still never got it two weeks later. Run!!

No one wants insurance Bogany.

Back