Security Guard Insurance Programs - Need Markets!!!

Jared1981B

I am a P&C agent that specializes in contractors insurance. However, I had a client refer a friend who is doing suit and tie non-firearm carrying security guard service. I have several quotes including quotes from:

Burlington Insurance Co.
Scottsdale Insurance Co.
Evanston Ins. Co.
Catlin Specialty Insurance.

However, all of these programs exclude assault and battery coverage.

I was wondering if anyone knows of a carrier that will write Security Guards with Assault and Battery and maybe some Professional Liability for a reasonable price.

Brownyard is good for liability. If you need Workers Comp AIA out of AL. would write comp in a standard market for a very good price. Wrote one with them a few yeard ago and nobody could touch it. They just do Comp though no liab.

Hello
Keep Focus Security provides reliable business security systems and security guard services. With our head office in Wolverhampton, West Midlands we deliver quality security services across the whole of the UK through our regional depots.

Hello
Keep Focus Security provides reliable business security systems and security guard services. With our head office in Wolverhampton, West Midlands we deliver quality security services across the whole of the UK through our regional depots.

I think that Jared1981B is interested in U.S. companies. Shouldn't your flag be the Union Jack? How come it is Wisconsin? Does your company do business in the U.S.? If so, where is their U.S. headquarters located, Wisconsin?

Last edited:
Brownyard is good for liability. If you need Workers Comp AIA out of AL. would write comp in a standard market for a very good price. Wrote one with them a few yeard ago and nobody could touch it. They just do Comp though no liab.
I just submitted a quote this with company and because they work in nightclubs they would not offer a quote, well that and they were new in business. I wish I could have seen what the rate would be.

I actually just wrote a client in this field. I used "Philadelphia Insurance Company." They made a package specifically for this field called "The Guardian." I am not sure how big your agency is, but you do have to a producer profile and agency profile. I couldent tell you their requirments or anything, because the agency I am with has had the contract well before me. Since I havent posted 10 times I am not allowed to post a link to the exact website, but just google Philadelphia Insurance Companies and then look for "the guardian," under the "products and services" tab.
Hope that helps, they gave me a great quote and the underwriters were very nice. Good luck!

I would have hoped that in the almost ONE YEAR since the question was asked, the original poster got an answer.

But thanks for playing.

Rick

Back