Securus Final Expense

Discussion in 'Final Expense Forum' started by T.Heard114, Aug 3, 2010.

1. rousemark

rousemark Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Considering Securus is not supposed to be captive, what differnce would that make? As long as they are giving you a fair share of the business (and if they were top producers they must have been), you would be stupid to terminate them. Got to be more to the story..

2. WinoBlues

WinoBlues Well-Known Member

State:

Does anyone really think secures or EFES is really independent? I am independent. I write what I want, where I want. No territories or managers.

Not a knock on either system but they are not independent.

3. wreadinger

wreadinger New Member

I'm so tired of this thread. moral of the story, don't use your agencies leads to sell other products. if you're going to do that, leave! any agency has the same rules. they put you in a position to succeed with their leads, not with another company. they are independent if you don't use their leads. you can write whoever the hell you want if you don't use leads. simple as that. end of story. now everybody, shut up!

4. JimmyUt

JimmyUt Well-Known Member

State:
    Utah
    Hey folks it is our new moderator. They are poor at capitalizing words and punctuation as well, but certainly good at giving directions. I better shut up though.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2013
  5. WinoBlues

WinoBlues Well-Known Member

State:

So you have a better chance to succeed if you use their leads than any other leads?
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Kinda sounds like a captive manager.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2013
  6. lifeagent007

lifeagent007 Well-Known Member

State:
    Michigan
    That was good for a laugh before I went to bed :D

7. jdeasy

jdeasy Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I don't think I am independent with EFES, I know I am. I write what I want, where I want. No territories or managers.

That sems to be exactly what you said makes you independent.

8. b61mack

b61mack Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    JD, you may be independent, but most paper work from EFES. has a clause saying you can only sell EFES, and you must cancel all of your other contracts. Its in Joe Ciaccio, paper work.

9. jdeasy

jdeasy Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky

I've been with EFES for almost 5 years and never seen any paperwork like that. No one has ever even hinted for me to cancel any other contracts.

I know of agents on Joe's team that have never signed anything like that.

If you have seen something like that then I can't explain it. I did go down to Nashville last fall at Joe's request to speak to a roomful of their new recruits. They said nothing like that to those new recruits.

10. HomeService

HomeService Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    $450 a week for leads? Is this a lead sales organization or an insurance sales organization? I guess you guys could not sell a darn thing and the agency would still make a bundle off of you. I guess that's the point.