Seeking a term brokerage partner

ahhh because dbga gives me get a ton of value and they've been providing value for free through other platforms.

They provide more training than any BGA I've seen within their portal, they have great contracts, vetted lead opportunities and are building technologies that have helped me sell more.

Does that answer I use Digital?

No disrespect to any of the recommendations mentioned. Thus-far, I am pretty impressed with Brokers Alliance. They have been pretty responsive to what we uniquely are looking for. Granted, I haven't run any cases through yet so I will keep you all informed.

well DBGA has a specific niche .. they help you focus on selling term online .. they IMO have the best resources for that (and they have some more impressive tools coming) . however I don't know what you're "uniquely looking for" so BA might be better for your situation. Only you would know that. '

well DBGA has a specific niche .. they help you focus on selling term online .. they IMO have the best resources for that (and they have some more impressive tools coming) . however I don't know what you're "uniquely looking for" so BA might be better for your situation. Only you would know that. '

I am a guy that does not have a website or buys leads. I do however sell the majority of my business via phone and email. So some of the stuff they talk about such as SEO, conversion rates and analytics goes completely over my head. But I get a ton of other value from their forum and digitalbga's agent site. I have changed some processes that I have done for years due to reading about more efficient ways to do things. The Pod cast series is a new favorite of mine.

DBGA is a great group with alot of great tools. No arguments there. Good guys running the ship

But not all agents prefer to do business solely with one "group"

I've been doing insurance for 13 years and yet to find one "IMO" capable of being best for all my business.

But DBGA does has a good head on their shoulders

DBGA is a great group with alot of great tools. No arguments there. Good guys running the ship

But not all agents prefer to do business solely with one "group"

I've been doing insurance for 13 years and yet to find one "IMO" capable of being best for all my business.

But DBGA does has a good head on their shoulders

I don't disagree with you at all. That's definitely not what I was saying. I'm pretty sure DBGA doesn't expect you to be solely with them. They will actually give you advice on carriers they don't offer. Their carriers are limited (they only focus on carriers in their niche) so of course they shouldn't expect you not to have another IMO.

I hate when IMO's act like carriers they don't have are no good or don't exist.

ahhh because dbga gives me get a ton of value and they've been providing value for free through other platforms.

They provide more training than any BGA I've seen within their portal, they have great contracts, vetted lead opportunities and are building technologies that have helped me sell more.

Does that answer I use Digital?

Do they contract below street to get all that stuff?

DigitalBGA has one commission grid and it's the top "street level" contract or higher in some cases. We also have a lead bonus program we pay on top of street.

OK. What is the program where you get leads but pay below street ?

I thought it was like 1/3 of total commission if you get leads.

Latest posts

Back