Seeking E&O for law firm in California doing cannabis law

ShannonO

Expert
This risk has some challenges that I'm even struggling in surplus lines with James River & Kinsale. Lloyds won't quote since it's cannabis law. Anyone have any suggestions? If there is another agent on here that does attorney E&O I would be happy to privately share the challenges to see if you might have something to help them.

I would call Michele at RIC. I use her for all my professional liability I have been using her for around 6 years. She has never let me down. Honestly, if she can't do it, its very possible no one can.

Michele Epstein, MLIS, AAI, AIS, CPIW, DAE

Vice President – Professional & Mgmt Liability | RIC Insurance General Agency, Inc.
Office 818-578-4042|Cell 818-624-0757 | [email protected] | http://www.ric-ins.com

I don't know any lawyer specialized just in this field, but you have some great opportunities on the market. I've been working with ucmjdefense.com for some years now, and I can't complain at all. I enjoy this platform because they have an online chat, and you can always get help in some minutes. You can get in touch with them and see if they are appropriate for your needs. At least, I think they can give you some recommendations. Anyways, they were excellent for the businesses I worked with!

Back