Seeking Full Med Term Company That Looks at Individual's Health

GaInsProf

Expert
Occasionally running into a need for a company that has an innovative underwriting process for unique situations. Examples would include recent applicant that had a stent in a minor artery 8 years ago- a genetic thing- applicant is 58, perfect body mass, no cholesterol, no meds, plays raquetball every morning, has complete physical at work every year, perfect health, but all the major companies I work with require a plus 100 rating. Seems I have heard of a company- perhaps Life of Kentucky that looks at the individual, not slotting the masses thru underwriting. Any suggestions?

Re: Seeking Full Med Term Company That Looks at Individual's Heal

And just what is the size and term of this policy?

There are a lot of brokerages that do this. We do a lot of high-risk life policies with the exact scenario you described to make sure the person is getting the lowest possible rates so they'll place the business with us instead of going elsewhere or lapsing the policy that's put in force. If you want a recommendation send me a PM or call me at seven zero three seven five three three three seven six.

Might want to look at a dialed down UL with a company that does table shave. See if he can get some credits and get a standard rate.

Minimum of $400,000, preferably a 20 year level term, applicant is late 50's.

He might be able to get a standard with Lincoln National or Prudential...those would probably be the best bets. That's just me taking an educated guess though. I'd suggest working with a brokerage that can shop these cases for you and get a more clear answer with the full profile.

Back