Seeking Health Insurance Contract!!

How's it going! I'd like to know if anyone can point me in the direction of obtainig a health insurance contract. My primary line of business is Life but on the last few appointments, I've been asked if I could assist with health insurance. Sadly to say, I couldnt. I had to refer my Life clients to other affiliates.

I was in the market for a health insurance contract a few months back but the life insurance is keeping me busy.

I'd like to get with a reputable company, with competitive rates and easy quoting.

If you can offer any assistance, Please help your fellow agent. Thank you. ;)

What type of Health Insurance are you looking for? Indv. Major Med, Short Term, Mini med guarantee issue, group?

:laugh:Health insurance is a must to have these days. Life is so uncertain so you should have something to depend on when something happens especially in times of perils.

How's it going! I'd like to know if anyone can point me in the direction of obtainig a health insurance contract. My primary line of business is Life but on the last few appointments, I've been asked if I could assist with health insurance. Sadly to say, I couldnt. I had to refer my Life clients to other affiliates.

I was in the market for a health insurance contract a few months back but the life insurance is keeping me busy.

I'd like to get with a reputable company, with competitive rates and easy quoting.

If you can offer any assistance, Please help your fellow agent. Thank you. ;)

Are you looking to partner with a health insurance agency or just some advice as to what companies to take on.

Back