Seeking Help Med Supp

Seeking Help

Gentlemen; Ladies;
I need Some help. Been in sales (consultative style) Senior Market my whole career. Now involved in Med Supp. I'm fortunate to have a source of interested leads from the internet that have watched an extremely good Video on Plan comparisons of F G & N but I'm experiencing dismal results. Calls not being answered, e-mails not opened or if opened not responded to.

I've tried many different messages and e-mails I'm just beside myself on what to do.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Gentlemen; Ladies;
I need Some help. Been in sales (consultative style) Senior Market my whole career. Now involved in Med Supp. I'm fortunate to have a source of interested leads from the internet that have watched an extremely good Video on Plan comparisons of F G & N but I'm experiencing dismal results. Calls not being answered, e-mails not opened or if opened not responded to.

I've tried many different messages and e-mails I'm just beside myself on what to do.

First thing you'll want to do is to stop relying on the internet for Med Supp leads. You can get some there, but it's just not strong enough for most agents to make a living off of. Go with Direct Mailers with some Telemarketed Leads thrown in.

Gentlemen; Ladies;

Could be just the time of year.

30 TM leads a week should keep you busy, until you fix your online led gen, which takes a lot of time to tweak and perfect. You should be working on that outside of business hours anyway.

the problem is they are getting their questions answered by that video, so you have nothing left to answer.

Gentlemen; Ladies;

I have to agree with previous poster. I think you are giving them too much info before establishing a rapport. I signed up for a service about a month ago and am having decent success with it. It's internet leads but believe it or not, I'm closing about 30% of them. At $25 a lead though, still trying to figure out my ROI.

I have to agree with previous poster. I think you are giving them too much info before establishing a rapport. I signed up for a service about a month ago and am having decent success with it. It's internet leads but believe it or not, I'm closing about 30% of them. At $25 a lead though, still trying to figure out my ROI.

That's not a bad closing ratio at all! Would you mind sharing where you're purchasing the internet leads from?

Hi Todd,

I don't mind at all! It was Quote wizard and my rep's name is Dawn. I would call and tell her that Jeanie referred you and you want to get set up like I am. I have already sent her a couple of other agents so she will know who I am. The number I have for her is 206-753-2774. I believe that is her direct line but if not just ask for Dawn. I would definitely try it out, I was surprised. Fingers crossed the quality stays!

Good luck!

Hi Todd, I don't mind at all! It was Quote wizard and my rep's name is Dawn. I would call and tell her that Jeanie referred you and you want to get set up like I am. I have already sent her a couple of other agents so she will know who I am. The number I have for her is 206-753-2774. I believe that is her direct line but if not just ask for Dawn. I would definitely try it out, I was surprised. Fingers crossed the quality stays! Good luck!

How much do you get from Dawn for the referral? ;)

----------

How much do you get from Dawn for the referral? ;)

Assuming you aren't Dawn acting like Jeanie ...

Ha! Do people do that? I get rewards points if I refer agents. I don't care if you call or not. I was just trying to help. Kind of rude IMO to accuse someone of something so silly for trying to help and contributing to a thread. Anyway, good luck all. I think I'll move on to another thread now.

Ha! Do people do that? I get rewards points if I refer agents. I don't care if you call or not. I was just trying to help. Kind of rude IMO to accuse someone of something so silly for trying to help and contributing to a thread. Anyway, good luck all. I think I'll move on to another thread now.

Atually, it's not rude because people do it every day on here. They think they're being sneaky. Sometimes they have tag teams.:yes:

Back