Seeking IMO for Life Products

Serendipity1024

Hello everyone :)

I have been licensed in IN for 6 years and am currently looking for a reputable IMO to build my product portfolio on the Life side. Any suggestions?

Thanks a bunch!

I have been licensed in IN for 6 years and am currently looking for a reputable IMO to build my product portfolio on the Life side. Any suggestions?

Thanks a bunch!

what kind of business are you planning to write .. mostly term ? mostly permanent? Final expense..

Mostly WL and FE.

Any of the FE IMO's that are on this forum would be good choices as they all release if you feel you made a bad choice. IMO's away from this forum don't release as a rule. You might one that does but they would be the exception.

I'm partial to FEX. You won't find an FE IMO that offers a better selection of companies. You won't find an FE IMO that offers higher contracts. You won't find an FE IMO that offers a wider selection of lead choices including set price leads. Nor will you find better training.

And they are based in Indiana if that matters. But before contracting with them or even talking to them I would recommend going to; fexcontracting.com and just reading about FE.

Thanks a bunch!

What part of Indiana are you in? Where do you plan to work?

I have a handful of agents and would consider working with you if it turns out to be a good fit for both of us. I don't actively recruit the masses like a lot of guys but I do have quite a bit of experience training agents.

Any of the FE IMO's that are on this forum would be good choices as they all release if you feel you made a bad choice. IMO's away from this forum don't release as a rule. You might one that does but they would be the exception.

I'm partial to FEX. You won't find an FE IMO that offers a better selection of companies. You won't find an FE IMO that offers higher contracts. You won't find an FE IMO that offers a wider selection of lead choices including set price leads. Nor will you find better training.

And they are based in Indiana if that matters. But before contracting with them or even talking to them I would recommend going to; fexcontracting.com and just reading about FE.

Fex sounds like a great fit for a new agent.

I know of a great IMO that offers well above street level comp, if you are stuck at 100 or less feel free to contact me...

Back