Seeking Independent M/A Agent

onefastpony

Guru
100+ Post Club
As the title says I'm looking for an Indy M/A agent that does NOT do life insurance located here in Central FL. I focus on selling FE and I do not do MA yet I run across a ton of MA sales with my clients.

I would like to find a nice indy agent to refer business to in exchange for them referring me their life (FE) cases that they come across.

If this sounds like something that could benefit you please send me a PM.

Chris

And you belong in the %^$# section.

In all seriousness though, this is appropriate for this Forum. He's not making an offer of employment. He's simply looking for someone to network with and refer business to and from.

As the title says I'm looking for an Indy M/A agent that does NOT do life insurance located here in Central FL. I focus on selling FE and I do not do MA yet I run across a ton of MA sales with my clients.

I would like to find a nice indy agent to refer business to in exchange for them referring me their life (FE) cases that they come across.

If this sounds like something that could benefit you please send me a PM.

Chris

I live in Central Florida (Lake County) I do FE, but I have been moving away from it a lot this year because I have had real bad luck with it. (chargebacks)
I dont come across a lot of FE cases via cross selling. But it does happen occasionally.
I wouldn't mind farming out that business though. You can pm me if you want

Back