Seeking Leads for Unemployed People

Most lead sources can get those for you. I personally am in on of the worst area's hit by unemployment due the downturn of the RV industry. The unemployed person for the most part what I am seeing is that they are numb to health insurance their are those that will buy cause they want to protect their family. For the most part unless you have money to waste I would avoid them cause where I'm from they get $415 per week in benefits. Most of them tell me I can't even afford $60-$80 per month for a discount plan. Just my opinion our unemployment rate is almost 18%.

One of the reasons that Berkshire Hathaway's earning are down is that people aren't paying their insurance premiums.

You might have more success calling on businesses with 2-10 employees to sell them on individual policies. It will save the young workers a lot money. Older employees will have problems due to age and pre-existing conditions an will need to stay on a group plan to have coverage.

Go to Wal-Mart and talk to everyone who sits down at the little computer to fill out a job appalacashun.

Spell Checker does not live here anymore.

I am unemployed and hence don't have money to purchase insurance. Sorry

Back