Seeking Life Insurance Contracts

Just purchased E & O, have looked at several companies but not sure who will take me in.

Which companies will take in new agents with no book of existing business?

Just re-licensed as a life insurance producer this month. I'm interested in working as an independent agent only. In the past I have worked with Boston Mutual, Forethought Life, and others. Haven't been in the business since 2008 or 2009, so I'm sure which route to take as far as companies.

I would post in the final expense forum .. there are plenty of marketers in the forum that will help you out. see what they have to offer... check out some old threads on the same topic so you know what to watch out for.

You should have no problem contracting with anyone. Life insurance companies are not as P&C (which require experience, book, etc.).
If you are new, I would look for a General Agency or IMO that trains you and hand holds you. Good luck.

Hello and thank you! For now, I have been focusing on studying and passing the health insurance exam. I have already passed the life exam. This is the third time I have been licenced. I was looking for something to do as a side business and that is what brought me back to the insurance business. Once completed with testing I will look for companies to get appointed with. I work full-time as a certified nursing assistant, so I'm not looking for any captive agent opportunities...just independent..the time is right. By March or April, I hope to be selling life insurance once again.

Back