Seeking Local Agent

Mah

Super Genius
Hi everyone,

Please save me if you can from low commission and lack of training you have warned me against Primerica and WFG. I live in Los Angeles, if you know any agent that pays good commission looking for producer private message me. I'm scheduled to make a decision by this week. I want to put my life license to work and passionate to serve the community.

Desperately seeking career in life insurance industry,

..........I want to put my life license to work and passionate to serve the community. Desperately seeking career in life insurance industry,

Greensky, Rick maybe able to offer advice. However, you need to understand that this business is not about helping people. It is first about making money. If you can make money you will survive and have opportunities to help people. However, that is not primary.

Greensky, Rick maybe able to offer advice. However, you need to understand that this business is not about helping people. It is first about making money. If you can make money you will survive and have opportunities to help people. However, that is not primary.

The opposite approach works, too. Good service, helping people meet their needs, solving their problems, creates the wealth. Money follows service. The service is definitely motivated by the money; it's compensated service, not charity. I find when my focus is on meeting the need instead of closing the deal, I close a helluva lot of deals. Just another perspective.

At the end of the day, making money is a motivating factor, but I believe helping enough people protect their future and asset should get me to the top.

At the end of the day, making money is a motivating factor, but I believe helping enough people protect their future and asset should get me to the top.

Perhaps.

Many more of the people at the top got there because they worked aggressively at making their goals come true.

"I'm scheduled to make a decision by this week."
How can you schedule when a decision needs to be made? You should make your decision only after properly exploring your options. Placing a (5 day) time table on this crucial decision will likely have you making the wrong decision......again.

Perhaps.

Many more of the people at the top got there because they worked aggressively at making their goals come true.
Exactly. Constant consistent work.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"I'm scheduled to make a decision by this week."
How can you schedule when a decision needs to be made? You should make your decision only after properly exploring your options. Placing a (5 day) time table on this crucial decision will likely have you making the wrong decision......again.

I gave myself a deadline. I have been pondering last few weeks and I'm tired of having so many balls in the air. I just want to settle with one company and start making moneey.:D

Last edited:
Exactly. Constant consistent work.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I gave myself a deadline. I have been pondering last few weeks and I'm tired of having so many balls in the air. I just want to settle with one company and start making moneey.:D

Then you will need to listen to them. If they say call your warm list say yes sir and call. This is not an easy job. But can be a great business. You need to work it that way.

Then you will need to listen to them. If they say call your warm list say yes sir and call. This is not an easy job. But can be a great business. You need to work it that way.

I'm not concerned about that since I have "No body tells me what to do" personality. Thats why i want to own my business. I dont like authorities and being told what to do lol.

I'm not concerned about that since I have "No body tells me what to do" personality. Thats why i want to own my business. I dont like authorities and being told what to do lol.
I hope your "lol" means you're joking, but if not, you don't have a clue. Everyone - and I mean EVERYONE answers to authority.

I answer to my clients, the NC DOI, the carriers I'm appointed with, etc.

I have a relative who owns several McDonald's, he's the OWNER... yet he can't sell Whoppers because he answers to McDonalds.

The CEO of Microsoft and Apple - even if they're majority shareholders - answer to the board of directors.

Surely you were kidding.

Back