Seeking Mentor in DFW-Mid-Cities Metroplexe, Texas

I am actively seeking a mentor. I am located in North Richland Hills, TX, a suburb located in far North Ft.Worth. I have my life license and will be taking my P&C on Thursday.
I am interested in starting my own firm that targets middle income America, bilingual (Spanish/English), I am preparing to launch my website, am shopping for answering services (to appear more professional and ensure no call goes unanswered) and plan on starting out with some grassroots marketing hitting large flea markets and malls that are catered specifically to the Spanish speaking population.
So far my only experience is using the IUL for the TFR benefits. I have a few IMO's I am working with and am still getting appointed with different carriers.
Extremely nervous, I have plans to start working with a firm next Monday as an agent dealing specifically with P&C, while running my own firm on the side until it is fully self sustainable.
Still need help building cases for my clients, I make a good presentation and after getting a few cases set I plan on doing dinner workshops or learning lunches for businesses. Seeking someone who will take a reasonable cut in return for training and mentor-ship. I am a prior service combat veteran, very trainable, enthusiastic and a go getter. I can lead, follow and do what needs to be done without someone looking over my shoulder.
I want someone who has been there and done that, understands the ultimate goal is financial independence and creating a legacy company that I can pass down to my children. Any responses are greatly appreciated. I am the grasshopper awaiting the master.
I must earn while I learn which makes me hungry and willing to go do what the unsuccesful are unwilling or unable to do.

OK, if not a mentor then would anybody have advice on how to locate one? I may just start cold calling the successful agents in the TX area and start asking for help.
On that note, what is a proper payoff for mentoring, I certainly know nothing in life is free but what is considered fair?

Start here for $1,000 which includes 3 months of coaching. This will have all the tools you'll need along with some expert coaching to guide you along the way for a couple of months.

http://www.insuranceproshop.com/lifeinsurancemarketing/

No commission splits required and I think they're the best in the business. They won't steer you wrong.

In fact, just call them up and talk to Lew and Jeremy directly about your situation and they'll guide you appropriately. 877-297-4608

Start here for $1,000 which includes 3 months of coaching. This will have all the tools you'll need along with some expert coaching to guide you along the way for a couple of months.

http://www.insuranceproshop.com/lifeinsurancemarketing/

No commission splits required and I think they're the best in the business. They won't steer you wrong.

In fact, just call them up and talk to Lew and Jeremy directly about your situation and they'll guide you appropriately. 877-297-4608

I swear at one point this was like $20...I think I missed my chance. :D

OK, if not a mentor then would anybody have advice on how to locate one? I may just start cold calling the successful agents in the TX area and start asking for help.
On that note, what is a proper payoff for mentoring, I certainly know nothing in life is free but what is considered fair?

Hey I just want to reach out and offer you the best of luck! I mean this sincerely. It takes alot of guts to do what you are doing. The best advice I could give you is buy the book written by David Sandler "You Can't Teach a Kid To Ride a Bike at a Seminar" excellent book. The books explains the Sandler selling system.

I swear at one point this was like $20...I think I missed my chance. :D

I do normally promote the members only site for $35/month for the online video training and other files that are there.

However, he was looking for direct coaching, which, based on his post, is what he would really need.
- Plus, he's looking to do workshops, and all the different systems include various power point presentations that are good for that.
- He needs a way to put together his cases, and it will include an excel template for doing exactly that.
- He needs some direct coaching, and it includes 3 months worth.

He needs the system, not the online members site. He can still sign up for it, but the system will help him with exactly what he's looking for.

Start here for $1,000 which includes 3 months of coaching. This will have all the tools you'll need along with some expert coaching to guide you along the way for a couple of months. http://www.insuranceproshop.com/lifeinsurancemarketing/ No commission splits required and I think they're the best in the business. They won't steer you wrong. In fact, just call them up and talk to Lew and Jeremy directly about your situation and they'll guide you appropriately. 877-297-4608

Are they experienced in designing whole life and I'll using specific carrier software? At least from the reputable carriers.

Did you use them? And what was your experience?

You don't understand. You can use whatever software you want. It's about how you present the solution.

You can use WL or IUL or whatever. Are they experienced? Oh yeah.

Here, watch this and then call them. 877-297-4608

Last edited by a moderator:
Start here for $1,000 which includes 3 months of coaching. This will have all the tools you'll need along with some expert coaching to guide you along the way for a couple of months. http://www.insuranceproshop.com/lifeinsurancemarketing/ No commission splits required and I think they're the best in the business. They won't steer you wrong. In fact, just call them up and talk to Lew and Jeremy directly about your situation and they'll guide you appropriately. 877-297-4608

Are they well versed in designing policies using specific carrier software?

You can either ask them... or don't use them, since that seems to be a sticking point with you.

BTW, that's what your IMO and your home office contacts are for.

----------

If you want to work with a compatible IMO, I'd check out Postema Marketing Group.

Postema Marketing Group - Home

Latest posts

Back