Seeking to Enter Medicare/Senior Market

Jul 20, 2016

Tags:
  1. Trotter

Trotter Expert

State:
    Alabama
    I want to get into the senior market and am looking for a good local agency who can give me some support.
    I am presently licensed and am experienced with worksite marketing, but want to change my focus.
    I am finishing up my AHIP certification.
    There is a lot to know about Medicare policies and I am looking for somebody ethical and trustworthy who can help me not only with product knowledge and support but also a GOOD lead program.
    I am in the Chicago area.
    Is anyone able to refer me to somebody good?

Trotter, Jul 20, 2016
  2. Todd King

Todd King IMO/FMO Owner

State:
    Virginia
    Your post is a little confusing. You're saying that you are just completing your AHIP, so are you already contracted or have you sent contracts in? If so, then why would an agency help you out when you don't run your contracts through them? Please explain a bit more.

By the way, you don't have to have a local agency for support unless you want the real hand-holding type of training. Other than that there are many training sources to help you out.

3. MichelleS

MichelleS New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Hi there! I'd love to chat with you one-on-one about your transition into this crazy Medicare World. I help agents on a daily basis that are new to the market and know we have all the qualities you're looking for in an FMO partner! Feel free to reach out to me at 800-769-1847 ext. 224.