Seeking Training for Annuity Sales

Discussion in 'Annuities Forum' started by greenmachine52, Apr 16, 2017.

1. greenmachine52

greenmachine52 New Member

Hi All,

I'm just looking to learn Annuity Sales in Florida.

Does anybody have a good group for beginners that they could recommend for me?

Thanks in advance

2. Newby

Newby Well-Known Member

State:
    Indiana
    Years ago Tarkenton Financial in Atlanta had classroom type training to cover the basics. I don't know if they still do but worth a look.

3. TheAnnuityAcademy

TheAnnuityAcademy Member

I just found a bunch of videos and handouts from Allianz. I don't use them much but their agent material is the best I have found yet. Each carrier as well will have their own product training videos you can watch. Most the time though I can just google annuity training or watch it on youtube. I have received a lot of information and good ideas thank way. Good luck!

4. Dix86

Dix86 Well-Known Member

State:

Where are you located in FL? I'm in South East area. Could possibly provide some help.

5. Dradonus

Dradonus Member

Who is your IMO or Broker Dealer? They should be able to help train and tutor you to the needs of your community.

6. TheAnnuityAcademy

TheAnnuityAcademy Member

Most IMO and FMO's do not have a great training process. Partly because they rarely have someone who is currently running appointments. It is usually training from a 30,000ft level.

7. Dradonus

Dradonus Member

I have a smaller IMO so maybe mine is different. We actually talk about community trends, and what my neighborhood is needing.

8. CALTCAgent

CALTCAgent Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    This is a joke, right ?

9. Dradonus

Dradonus Member

Nope. The owner of my IMO actually came down to help with the seminars, demographic dynamics and what not. I am his only person in the northwestern part of Arizona and Las vegas, but for the most part, he assists me with everything.

10. CALTCAgent

CALTCAgent Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    OK. You are doing seminars. The poster said he was just beginning and wanting to learn. I know many that will help with seminars.