Seems More Money is in Selling Term..

NuUzr

Guru
100+ Post Club
Am I wrong? FE is a great niche - one I'm very attracted to but... seems there's more money in term. Wrong? Why? This is the tough part - you have to think. Try real hard.. you can do it..

Am I wrong? FE is a great niche - one I'm very attracted to but... seems there's more money in term. Wrong? Why? This is the tough part - you have to think. Try real hard.. you can do it..

And if you think real hard, you will figure out you posted this thread in a forum that has nothing to do with FE or Term.. :twitchy:

I think the best money is in selling annuities, and then churning the clients accounts over and over

I think the best money is in selling annuities, and then churning the clients accounts over and over

I like the churning, don't forget to churn the government mandated Medicare part c plans that save the government money when yiu run into the Medicare eligible customers.

Latest posts

Back