Sell Bcbsfl Plan 700 No Plan 570 No Plan 700

YouGotMyMoney

Guru
5000 Post Club
LOL

Urgent!!! Change in what was said on conference call yesterday regarding selling plan 570 versus 700

Hello All,

As you recall from the conference call yesterday I mentioned we needed to start selling plan 570 Versus plan 700 due to commission cuts by Blue Cross on plan 700. Well, as of 1:00 yesterday that has changed. They are now telling us to continue selling plan 700 instead 570 as the commission will now be cut on plan 570 not 700. Sorry for the confusion. None will be in effect until 1-1-2012.

Thank you for your Business!!

YouGotMyMoney, are you currently general agent and write for BCBS with agents on your team?

Where can you get information on contracting with BCBS. I've searched allover the web but can not find any information. I'm licensed in MD and VA.

Blue Cross and Blue Shield. I don not know if there is more than one. I need to know which divisions operate in Northern VA. I know Anthem is one of them. Ive searched for hours on the internet without sucess. They are operating on the exchanges in MD and VA and the only way to get paid if a client should choose them is to be appointed with them. I do not have a clue how to contact them. If anyone knows please let me know. Thanks.

Blue Cross and Blue Shield. I don not know if there is more than one. I need to know which divisions operate in Northern VA. I know Anthem is one of them. Ive searched for hours on the internet without sucess. They are operating on the exchanges in MD and VA and the only way to get paid if a client should choose them is to be appointed with them. I do not have a clue how to contact them. If anyone knows please let me know. Thanks.

You have to be kidding, right?

CareFirst dominates the markets in both MD and Northern VA, if you have been an agent for more than 5 minutes you have to know that.

Hours? Really?

You have to be kidding, right?

CareFirst dominates the markets in both MD and Northern VA, if you have been an agent for more than 5 minutes you have to know that.

Hours? Really?

I've been an agent for a long time and just got in the health market. I'm appointed with Assursant, United Health and Aetna. Now that I'm working with the exchanges and they are included I need to get appointed with them in order to get paid. I'm not kidding when I say that I can not find information on the web to get appointed with them in MD and VA. When I search I get other states but not for MD and VA. What would help is if you or someone has information on how to contact them I would appreciate it. They may dominate the market but without oan appointment our information on how to do so in my state that doesn't help me. Anyone who knows of an website, email address or phone number that I can contact let me know.

I guess you want someone else to do the work for you. I just googled the company you are looking for in VA and MD and it was first in search engine.

Back