Sell Trumpcare

Back in the day - could make 28% level on Golden Rule, Assurant, etc on a individual plan - was sweet. But - peeps thought premiums were high - they have learned since then that $400 a month was a bargain.

I'm moving into MM with small groups. Any reason to look at the Individual / family market in 2019?

I thought the link showed Fl as 364 days
I don't really know and I should have said that but rather told the reason FB doesn't go a continuous twelve months is OIR will not allow it in Florida, must do two six months and not at the same time, but if the client has used any towards deductible or has a new condition under the first 6 months, will carryover to the 2nd 6 months.

'60 Minutes' airs President Trump's contentious Lesley Stahl interview

Stahl said Sunday that Trump and Pence were going to sit down together and speak, and that she and the president were due to walk around the White House grounds. But instead of Trump returning, White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany brought a massive folder, calling it the president's health care plan.

Stahl noted the folder was "filled with executive orders, congressional initiatives, but no comprehensive health plan."

Back