Selling ACA - why / why not?

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
It pays a decent monthly residual like a MA / MAPD with 1/2 of the work. Plus - do it 100% over the Phone / Net . . . Family of 3 can bring you over $500 a year for less than an hour of work . . .

Target those with qualifying events and sell it year round.

Wrap it with a Gap Plan, Dental, Vision, Accident, etc to make the upfront cash . . .

What are "YOUR" reasons for selling it -or- not selling it?

Because most carriers only pay 15 dollars a month, how many people actually set aside money to pay for their health insurance lol? I signed someone up on a SEP they had whined and bitch about not having health insurance and ended up not paying it after 2 months. America wants health insurance but just doesn't want to pay for it.

Because most carriers only pay 15 dollars a month, how many people actually set aside money to pay for their health insurance lol? I signed someone up on a SEP they had whined and bitch about not having health insurance and ended up not paying it after 2 months. America wants health insurance but just doesn't want to pay for it.

$15 per month x 2 members in a household or more is better than a MA / MAPD - even a Med Sup . . .

It's as earned, so no real pain.

$15 per month x 2 members in a household or more is better than a MA / MAPD - even a Med Sup . . .
I can count on the 65 year old who needs that med supp to pay there premium every month because they go to the doctor every month verus almost every American who thinks health care should be free.

I can count on the 65 year old who needs that med supp to pay there premium every month because they go to the doctor every month verus almost every American who thinks health care should be free.

35 y/o couple with 3 kids @ $35k a year can get a $50 mo Premium - I can make $45 to $75 per month. I'll make sure they keep it . . . Well, my Wife will ;)

SHOP helps knock out 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or more families in a small business. Add in the Ancillary & Life products - it's pretty much a no brainer . . .

Back