Selling Aged Health Leads

getalifepolicy

Does anyone know where you can sell your unsold health leads. I have bought so many in the last 2 months but I am moving my business more towards life insurance. I was told that their are companies that will by your unsold leads at a discount...any ideas? :)
</IMG>

Re: Aged Health Leads

Does anyone know where you can sell your unsold health leads. I have bought so many in the last 2 months but I am moving my business more towards life insurance. I was told that their are companies that will by your unsold leads at a discount...any ideas? :)
</IMG>

How much did you pay for them and how much do you want for them? Where did you buy them from and has any other agent already called them?

Yes these leads have been called by myself. I am new to the business and have not had a lot of success closing. I am now focusing more on life sales. Thats why these would be excellent B-leads. In all I have 167 leads that I have paid around $2089 for. The leads are 2 weeks to 3 months old. I have 52 leads that I paid between $7-$10 each. These are internet leads from producer pipeline and allweb leads. The other 115 are telemarketing leads from PDS and I paid $15 each for these leads. I would like to get $1 each for the 52 internet leads. I would like to get $3 each for the more expensive telemarketing leads. Total $397....also these are all Texas health leads.

Sounds a little steep. At $0.20/record you could probably move them.

Back