Selling C and F After 2020

Good quote I just read about Georgia sticking up for life insurance agents the right to educate their clients,

Do we really need legal protections for agents who are merely attempting to carry out their fiduciary duties to advise their clients of all possible options they may wish to consider as wise stewards of their personal finances?

Yes, we do.

I wonder what they're gonna do about ads like this:

"They"? They who? UHC and BCBS can whine all they want about it but the remark they made about getting agent's licenses termed for doing this is about as stupid as the Donald saying he's going to get Mexico to pay for a wall!

Pat is probably the best choice. Neither left wing, nor right wing. Pretty much in the middle of the bird.

If the carriers want to sell more F plans they need to pay full comp on GI and U65 business.

The following video is provided to give context to what was said at the conference. It was overheard by one of the presenters on the panel later told an audience member that, when she retires, she will be making personal complaints on these issues against insurance agents speaking ill of Plan F.

The following video/audio is produced under Fair Use for comment and criticism in this forum and will not be permanently available. If you come here later and it is no longer here, that is why. This video is not public on the internet as it is Unlisted.

Now...here's what was said about you ROGUE AGENTS saying bad things about Plan F!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Those "scare tactics" can work both ways. I know an agent who is using the planned elimination of Plan F as a selling tool for F, telling people they should get it now before "the government takes away your right to have the best plan," selling a carrier whose Plan F is about $550 more per year than plan G in that agent's area.

Those "scare tactics" can work both ways. I know an agent who is using the planned elimination of Plan F as a selling tool for F, telling people they should get it now before "the government takes away your right to have the best plan," selling a carrier whose Plan F is about $550 more per year than plan G in that agent's area.

Im sure they are aware of that. Did you think this was just about genuine concern?

Back