Selling C and F After 2020

That's not how it works.
There are at least 4 places in the second page of the report where it is suggested that carriers may need to consider rating actions or rate adjustments.

In one of those places, a specific question question is posed about striking balance between increases in Plan G rates and market competitiveness.

So it appears that rate increases in products other than plan f is exactly how it works.

There are at least 4 places in the second page of the report where it is suggested that carriers may need to consider rating actions or rate adjustments.

In one of those places, a specific question question is posed about striking balance between increases in Plan G rates and market competitiveness.

So it appears that rate increases in products other than plan f is exactly how it works.
LD, you can't believe everything you read on the internet. :)

LD, you can't believe everything you read on the internet. :)
:err::arghh::D
There are instances where I would consider Todd's comments more credible than others', but these two situations are not ones where I would do that. He is going against CMS and an insurance industry analyst writing a document for insurance carriers.

:err::arghh::D
There are instances where I would consider Todd's comments more credible than others', but these two situations are not ones where I would do that. He is going against CMS and an insurance industry analyst writing a document for insurance carriers.

MSA's are pretty much the same as HSA's. but a matter of semantics.

Just one question for you though....what is Lasso?

Ld said med supp deductible and tax free savings. He is playing linguistics with you, paying attention to every word. He's writing a book as I've claimed before.

Advantage plans have MSA product1

MSA's are pretty much the same as HSA's. but a matter of semantics.

Just one question for you though....what is Lasso?
Go back and re read my post, VERY CAREFULLY. If after doing that, you still believe a Lasso MSA is the answer, you do not deserve to be a Medicare IMO because you are giving agents you talk to bad information.

Think back on the controversy I created with a NC agent in Nov-Dec.

Back