Selling C and F After 2020

Ld said med supp deductible and tax free savings. He is playing linguistics with you, paying attention to every word. He's writing a book as I've claimed before.

Advantage plans have MSA product1

Yeah, you are correct. It is a matter of semantics. I did not catch that.

Go back and re read my post, VERY CAREFULLY. If after doing that, you still believe a Lasso MSA is the answer, you do not deserve to be a Medicare IMO because you are giving agents you talk to bad information.

Think back on the controversy I created with a NC agent in Nov-Dec.

Well, now that I understand what you are actually trying to say......So you want the government to create something so the whole $186 Part B deductible or the (Up to) $20 for your plan N, for instance?

Go back and re read my post, VERY CAREFULLY. If after doing that, you still believe a Lasso MSA is the answer, you do not deserve to be a Medicare IMO because you are giving agents you talk to bad information.

Think back on the controversy I created with a NC agent in Nov-Dec.

Leave.
You took a topic, and you turned it into tax free savings discussion.
You criticize someone I respect, and can run circles around both of us.
You state you created a different controversy in Nov, and expect us to remember it.
We're not writing a book, and don't take notes like you.
Leave.
Please.

I'm still wondering who in their right mind would stick around here when he's been plainly told we don't like him. He's one weird human being for sure!

Well, now that I understand what you are actually trying to say......So you want the government to create something so the whole $186 Part B deductible or the (Up to) $20 for your plan N, for instance?

No. The Medicare supplement ( part B add-on coverage ) market has three sorta "high deductible" plans. HDF and I think the other two are K and L. (I am travelling right now and don't have access to my books, but I think those are the right
letters.)

Two plans have deductibles or out of pocket limits of 2k plus, one has deductible or out of pocket limits of 4k plus. ( I guess plan j is also involved and there will also be an HDG.)

I would like to see Medicare beneficiaries who choose to obtain their services through original Medicare rather than going the part c route, have the ability to set up a tax free medical expense savings account they can deposit some of their own money in. I am not expecting government contributions like an msa account gets. The govt contribution would be giving up some inc tax on social security.

One way a limit might be set is to say the current year contribution to the account would be limited to the prior year avg annual soc sec disbursement rounded to the nearest 50 dollars.

It still wouldn't be that much savings per year for anyone to worry about. Not only that, but you would be pulling it out constantly, so no company would really be making any money to speak of. Just not worth it.

Latest posts

Back