Selling Child Policies to Grandma

Newby

Guru
5000 Post Club
Settlers Child/Grandchild benefit created a real attractive way to sell a 20-year paid up policy to grandma on her grandkids.

That benefit covers yet to be born kids and grandkids. So if she buys policy on Timmy she also has coverage on all of Timmy's children and grandchildren that he will ever have. It's one extra child claim per insured of course but it's a great benefit and sales weapon.

I just added a post to the FexContracting website to explain it. Insurance on Children

BAM! Take that Global Life!

Settlers Child/Grandchild benefit created a real attractive way to sell a 20-year paid up policy to grandma on her grandkids.

That benefit covers yet to be born kids and grandkids. So if she buys policy on Timmy she also has coverage on all of Timmy's children and grandchildren that he will ever have. It's one extra child claim per insured of course but it's a great benefit and sales weapon.

I just added a post to the FexContracting website to explain it. Insurance on Children

BAM! Take that Global Life!

That is awesome. And a reason for you to talk to the parents and grandparents everytime a child is born. For generations.

I like selling 10 pay life to children 15 and under it's 20$ a month for 10,000 paid up in 10 years or 180.00 a year

I like selling 10 pay life to children 15 and under it's 20$ a month for 10,000 paid up in 10 years or 180.00 a year

Come on it's the latest craze on the forum...make a post and then link to your website, YouTube etc....

I agree with you though, for the dollar is rather try and sell a small paid up policy.

Come on it's the latest craze on the forum...make a post and then link to your website, YouTube etc.... I agree with you though, for the dollar is rather try and sell a small paid up policy.

The difference though is the three generations that have a benefit. Grandma likes that.

Come on it's the latest craze on the forum...make a post and then link to your website, YouTube etc.... I agree with you though, for the dollar is rather try and sell a small paid up policy.
my Commission on this plan is 90% which isn't that bad

Back