Selling Exclusive Term Leads $15

hiannette01

I buy fresh exclusive leads that I take via live transfer and pay $40 a piece for them. I sell a lot and some I don't so I have a stack of them that I did not sell for whatever reason. I know someone else may have better luck making the sale that I could not on these leads. They are all healthy, have name, phone, email, address, gender, ht./wt., smoker or non, dob, death benefit wanted, employed status, DWI or felonies (none) and their current income level. States include TX, NJ, NC, SC, FL, AR, VA, TN

Age from 10/2015 to 02/2016 and I'm reselling them for $20 each just to recoup some of my cost if anyone is interested. I know these folks still need insurance so I hate for them to go unsold by somebody.

Never tried to resell my own leads and there will be more to come if I find someone interested in buying them. They will come with all notes and sorry...my source will not be revealed, there are no guarantees for sales of course but I'm sure if you only sold 2 out of the batch you'd already recoup your cost.
Pay via paypal and I will forward via scanned email immediately upon reciept.
email: hiannette01 at gmail

I buy fresh exclusive leads that I take via live transfer and pay $40 a piece for them. I sell a lot and some I don't so I have a stack of them that I did not sell for whatever reason. I know someone else may have better luck making the sale that I could not on these leads. They are all healthy, have name, phone, email, address, gender, ht./wt., smoker or non, dob, death benefit wanted, employed status, DWI or felonies (none) and their current income level. States include TX, NJ, NC, SC, FL, AR, VA, TN Age from 10/2015 to 02/2016 and I'm reselling them for $20 each just to recoup some of my cost if anyone is interested. I know these folks still need insurance so I hate for them to go unsold by somebody. Never tried to resell my own leads and there will be more to come if I find someone interested in buying them. They will come with all notes and sorry...my source will not be revealed, there are no guarantees for sales of course but I'm sure if you only sold 2 out of the batch you'd already recoup your cost. Pay via paypal and I will forward via scanned email immediately upon reciept. email: hiannette01 at gmail

Try posting this on Craigslist

Might want to check with your vendor contract if your agreement allows you to resell leads. I would say check before you post anymore and be certain you're not setting yourself up for being sued by your lead provider. If these are self generated whatever you want to do. If you contracted to get these leads, double check rather than end up in court.

Your title says $15 per lead and the body of your post says $20. You're not getting off on the right foot (along with this being in the wrong Forum).

Realistically, that type of lead is now only worth $1 - $2 per lead after you've worked them over. You would probably be better off finding an agent to work those leads and do commission splits if sales are generated.

Realistically, that type of lead is now only worth $1 - $2 per lead after you've worked them over. You would probably be better off finding an agent to work those leads and do commission splits if sales are generated.

Ditto. You can buy aged Term leads for anywhere from $0.50 to $5 a piece. The average is around $1-$2.

Ok thanks for everyone's input and sorry about that price thing, I thought I'd sell for half and then figured that was too much. Obviously it is way too much according to comments on here AND yes I do not want any litigation issues. I'll check on that as well. Thanks again.;)

Back