Selling FE for a Funeral Home

Bob_The_Insurance_Guy

Guru
1000 Post Club
Decatur, Ga.
Coming off a nasty divorce, I would like to work in an office environment. Meaning, I don't want to work solo anymore.

Was told that Funeral Homes would love to have me, since I am already Life and Health Licensed. Got a referral to one here in Atlanta, but wanted to get some feedback from you guys.

Can I still keep my Life and LTC and Medicare business going in the background, and still work during the day for the Funeral Home?

I will fill in more blanks as I get more questions.

Coming off a nasty divorce, I would like to work in an office environment. Meaning, I don't want to work solo anymore.

Was told that Funeral Homes would love to have me, since I am already Life and Health Licensed. Got a referral to one here in Atlanta, but wanted to get some feedback from you guys.

Can I still keep my Life and LTC and Medicare business going in the background, and still work during the day for the Funeral Home?

I will fill in more blanks as I get more questions.

Bob feel free to call me. I've hired and trained agents for many funeral homes. Some in the Atlanta area. I don't do much of that anymore but I'm happy to answer your questions.

Been there, done that. Sorry Bob, hope yours wasn't as bad as mine...and I would wish it upon my worst enemies!:yes:

I know someone whose divorce took 5 years before the dust settled...

The husband put the screws to the Mrs.

They say divorce is expensive, because its worth it.:goofy::goofy:

Back