Selling FE Over the Phone

I think you have a credibility issue here. That is my take on it.

Ya think?

He's having a hard time walking back some outlandish claims made when he first arrived. It'll be a bit of a slog to gain trust with some/many members at this point.

So besides all the negativity, are there any legitimate telesales company's whos agents are producing good monthly income.

So besides all the negativity, are there any legitimate telesales company's whos agents are producing good monthly income.

I dont know what your definition of "good" is, but there are definitely some great opportunities out there where agents can make a pretty good living selling FE over the phone. But you will have to work and follow a proven system.

A lot of marketers and recruiters will tell you its impossible to sell this over the phone, but its not. They prefer to sell face to face as their preference, and have not cracked the code of how to sell over the phone successfully. Its a totally different animal.

I know of at least one agent who netted over 100k in profit selling FE over the phone just on earned commissions (not including any advance balance). Thats after all expenses.

The only ones I know of aren't part of an agency program, they're more or less doing it on their own with internet leads.

The only ones I know of aren't part of an agency program, they're more or less doing it on their own with internet leads.

Josh Ive heard the same thing too. But the worry would be someone going in after you, F2F, and replacing your business. There are some F2F guys running internet leads as you know.

Thats why I like TV Ads. Very few indy agents are in the TV space.

In my opinion, the reason by telesales gets a bad mouthed, is because alot of people have failed at it and blame the telesales process. Not the fact that maybe they were doing something wrong.

Just my personal observation.

Good would be a pretty broad definition. So yeah, probably many doing "good" in someone's opinion.

You have heard from one agent doing well at telesales on their own.

The rest are the people talking it up are marketers.

Josh Ive heard the same thing too. But the worry would be someone going in after you, F2F, and replacing your business. There are some F2F guys running internet leads as you know.

Thats why I like TV Ads. Very few indy agents are in the TV space.

In my opinion, the reason by telesales gets a bad mouthed, is because alot of people have failed at it and blame the telesales process. Not the fact that maybe they were doing something wrong.

Just my personal observation.

Thanks for your input. I'm employed in a telesales company in a different industry but going to be life licensed very soon so I was looking to transfer my experience to the new emerging life insurance telesales process. I'm definitely comfortable in the phone so I'm hoping to align with a good program.

Thanks for your input. I'm employed in a telesales company in a different industry but going to be life licensed very soon so I was looking to transfer my experience to the new emerging life insurance telesales process. I'm definitely comfortable in the phone so I'm hoping to align with a good program.

Make sure you get your health license as well. That way, you can easily switch over to selling Med Supps by phone when you figure out that your persistency with FE telesales are going to overwhelm you.

Make sure you get your health license as well. That way, you can easily switch over to selling Med Supps by phone when you figure out that your persistency with FE telesales are going to overwhelm you.

Why do you think there is a persistency problem with telesales?

Back