Selling FE Over the Phone

I think you have a credibility issue here. That is my take on it.
Read what I said in my original comment here & what he said I was lying about. I said, "I have an agent that bought 20 leads from me last week and had $2,500 AP written all over the phone faster than I did F2F. But, he is SUPER talented & wouldn't expect most to do as well as he did over the phone."

He said, "You also said you didn't have any agents selling over the phone. Now in 4 weeks you have agents selling your leads over the phone? and they only use LBL, RNA, Americo Eagle and AIG???"

I never said I have AGENTS
I said I have AN AGENT.

You keep trolling just to try to get a rise out of me. Just like that other thread where I said I generated 100 leads in one area & you came back saying you think their limited. :twitchy:

You must be bored!
Ya think?

He's having a hard time walking back some outlandish claims made when he first arrived. It'll be a bit of a slog to gain trust with some/many members at this point.
Not sure where you're getting this. Agents call me all the time from here & are dying to try the leads since there's NO risk. Maybe because you're part of a competing agency??

I've backed up my claims by offering a CONCRETE money back guarantee. There's a reason nobody else offers a guarantee like this!

10X ROI within 7 days or your money back. Matter of fact, PayPal will give ANYONE their money back within 7 days or any reason. Agents will receive a decent sample size by the 6th day so if they think the quality isn't on par they can get their money back from PayPal. What if they come in too slow? They get their money back from PayPal. What if agents feel like scamming me? They get their money back. How can you lose?? I'm taking ALL the risk. :goofy:

I would think that the people in the "TV SPACE" are also getting pounded with
telemarketing calls and DM. Sure some might pickup the phone and call on a tv commercial... and not fill something out for the mailbox.

Crazy to think that a solo telesales agent could make that model work buying
$25-30 internet leads.

What do you sell these golden TV leads for?

Why do you think there is a persistency problem with telesales?

I don't THINK this. I KNOW this. If you have any field experience to compare it to, then you would know it as well. This is also well know throughout the industry, so don't even try to say that your persistency isn't any lower than regular field sales. :no:

I don't THINK this. I KNOW this. If you have any field experience to compare it to, then you would know it as well. This is also well know throughout the industry, so don't even try to say that your persistency isn't any lower than regular field sales. :no:

By the tone of your response, I think you misunderstood my question Todd.

I asked why its lower? Why do you think its lower?

Because of the lack of carriers? The way its sold?

I have sold in the feild, and I am aware exactly why persistency is lower on telesales.

Just wanted your opinion :no:

You keep trolling just to try to get a rise out of me. Just like that other thread where I said I generated 100 leads in one area & you came back saying you think their limited. :twitchy:

The forum should be about talking about the good, bad & ugly so people can make their own decisions.

Is trolling kinda like advertising 140 contracts in your signature file ?

You mentioned you were selling these leads to finance 35 DM leads a week.

When did you decide to offer them to contracted agents ?

You must be bored!

I am. Can you tell me where you get those cool suits ? I will go get one.

By the tone of your response, I think you misunderstood my question Todd.

I asked why its lower? Why do you think its lower?

Because of the lack of carriers? The way its sold?

I have sold in the feild, and I am aware exactly why persistency is lower on telesales.

Just wanted your opinion :no:

Oh, okay. I certainly did misunderstand.

I think it's basically a lack of building trust and report that you just can't normally build over the phone. It's just inherent to phone sales.

Part of it could also be due to overselling. As a field agent going into a home, you can judge someone's situation a bit better because you can see the circumstances around you. Folks have more of a tendency to open up to you face to face as compared to phone sales too. You can't "see" all of these things over the phone. You see, Mildred may "want" $10K, but Mildred may not be able to afford but $5K. A good field agent can see that many times, whereas a telesales agent will never see it.

Back