Selling Final Expense Via Telephone

If occasionally means reading every post in the FE and senior forums then yes, he's on here occasionally. :yes:

----------

From the perspective of the person that wants to sell leads to them for both it's a no brainer.

For the agent maximizing their income it's better to specialize.

It's not really a hard thing to "specialize" in more than one product. Especially when it comes to the senior market.

Correct me if I'm wrong here but I believe Scott (Newby) does plenty of cross-selling?

Also, I get no benefit from recommending an agent cross-sell or cross-market to their existing clients.

If anything, I could lose out on new lead business from agents selling to their existing clients.

"The probability of selling to an existing customer is 60 – 70%, while the probability of selling to a new prospect is 5-20%."

https://www.invespcro.com/blog/customer-acquisition-retention/

"The probability of selling to an existing customer is 60 – 70%, while the probability of selling to a new prospect is 5-20%."

Great quote. It can cost 4 to 10 times more to acquire a new customer than it does to keep an existing customer happy.

Do good by people, and you'll keep your clients happy.

Agents have a choice. They can take their FE advice from agents that sell FE for a living.

Or they can take FE selling advice from people that never have.

The difference is usually obvious enough that it doesn't have to be pointed out.

But sometimes it's not.

Agents have a choice. They can take their FE advice from agents that sell FE for a living.

Or they can take FE selling advice from people that never have.

The difference is usually obvious enough that it doesn't have to be pointed out.

But sometimes it's not.

I know you've said you offer med supps to all of your FE customers, and that you got out of selling MA after MIPPA. But if it hadn't been for that you'd still sell it along with supps and FE, right?

And I hope I'm not being overly nosy but I'm just curious. If you had some injury that prevented you from driving for 6 months would you just take the time off, sell supps over the phone, or even sell FE over the phone (which I doubt), or do something else?

I figure I'll eventually try out telesales cause I'm not huge on bashing stuff I haven't tried personally. I'd say it would take me 3-6 months to get a good idea whether or it's viable or not.

then i'll come on here and give my breakdown.

I know you've said you offer med supps to all of your FE customers, and that you got out of selling MA after MIPPA. But if it hadn't been for that you'd still sell it along with supps and FE, right?

And I hope I'm not being overly nosy but I'm just curious. If you had some injury that prevented you from driving for 6 months would you just take the time off, sell supps over the phone, or even sell FE over the phone (which I doubt), or do something else?

Lot of if's in there. If the plant hadn't closed would I still be there? Yes.

As for phone sales for a living? No way!! Go on and shoot me now.:yes:

Lot of if's in there. If the plant hadn't closed would I still be there? Yes.

As for phone sales for a living? No way!! Go on and shoot me now.:yes:

You know you're so good at what you do I think KSKJ should change it's name to KSKJD. It could stand for Keep Selling Kentucky John Dugger. That's easier to remember and pronounce than Kranjsko Slovenska Katoliska Jednota. :biggrin:

Back