Selling Final Expense Via Telephone

Frank,
My mistake... I should have indicated that in my statement. I would like to talk to you, just general knowledge (no recruiting me though). What would you say about someone with a high-deductible F with Bankers, what would you replace it with if he wanted to keep his premium low?

Frank,
My mistake... I should have indicated that in my statement. I would like to talk to you, just general knowledge (no recruiting me though). What would you say about someone with a high-deductible F with Bankers, what would you replace it with if he wanted to keep his premium low?

I can answer that one. ANY other company with any F,G, or D would be an improvement.

Frank,

I simply make the offer on here. If they wanna I have better contracts than most. I have helped a lot of agents on here and never asked for anything in return. I feel like I'm trying to "recruit" you on the idea of helping you for free. :D

I would put them with a Plan D if the cost is less than $162 a year lower than an F. I would then try a Plan G. Plan F would be my last choice.

You can call anytime, it would be my pleasure to talk to you. 573.544.4091.

I simply make the offer on here. If they wanna I have better contracts than most. I have helped a lot of agents on here and never asked for anything in return. I feel like I'm trying to "recruit" you on the idea of helping you for free. :D

I would put them with a Plan D if the cost is less than $162 a year lower than an F. I would then try a Plan G. Plan F would be my last choice.

You can call anytime, it would be my pleasure to talk to you. 573.544.4091.

you mean it is not toll free??? :twitchy:

This is my friend's father - very cheap! I agree anyone is better than Bankers... but if they are not cheaper, he will not move! Any advice?

My point is EVERY company is cheaper than Bankers.

My advice is to call Frank. Have a pen and notepaper. When he starts talking, you take notes. Then have him send you contracting forms for two companies that he recommends and get out there Monday and make him proud of you.

My point is EVERY company is cheaper than Bankers.

My advice is to call Frank. Have a pen and notepaper. When he starts talking, you take notes. Then have him send you contracting forms for two companies that he recommends and get out there Monday and make him proud of you.

Everything is feasible EXCEPT the contract forms - not at this time as I have other commitments. Frank seems like a good guy with a great amount of knowledge and experience behind him! So do you by the way... thanks for the info.

Back