Selling Health Online

redzalez

Expert
I am about to sign up with USABG and sell health with them. Before I do I want to know if there are any options that would be best to start selling health online?

I just posted this on another thread, but this fits for you too.

Well, I worked captive for 6 months before I went independent. Working with a company helped me get comfortable on the phone, with appointment setting, presenting plans face to face, and all the rest of general insurance day to day work.

You can easily get affiliated with a GA anytime you wish. You may not be able to move your current carrier over depending on your contract and/or commission situation, but you can get all the rest of them.

You can learn plenty here on this forum. And, If you are selling health insurance, you might want to consider joining IHIAA-Home. There is a lot to learn selling at home over the phone I never knew until I learned the ropes.

You need a good GA. Health Choice One - Health Insurance, Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Denver, Colorado is one of them. Goodluck!

I have been selling health online since the late 90's.
It has changed a lot since then.

The leads that you will generate online can be tough.
The problem I run into is on going health conditions.
So you speak to the prospect you educate them on their options, explain your services, & discuss underwriting.
Pre screen the best you can from a health standpoint and the submit the papper.

From my online sales I have a high decline rate but I try to write enough volume to offset it.

There are other guys on here that have techniques for online that seem to work for them very well.

Back