Selling Individual Health by Phone

Lee Carver Benham, examples have been provided and questions that have been posed to you have gone unanswered.

Put up or shut up.

Lee Carver Benham, examples have been provided and questions that have been posed to you have gone unanswered.

Put up or shut up.
What question have you asked? You have just made un true statements .

I have seen phone companies like the one you posted.

Is your name Jordan Belifort?

I have a backhoe you can borrow if you'd like. Makes digging your hole a lot faster.

Let's add reading comprehension to grammar and spelling.

I am not hiding behind a screen name. If I have to tell you how to research and ID who I am, clearly I'm wasting my time.

"I have seen phone companies like the one you posted."

:twitchy: Lee, it's time to put the computer away...you're typing drivel at this point.

Oh and I don't need any thanks for making this Search Engine optimized by adding your name.

You're welcome.

Personally I don't think any insurance should be sold over the phone. I think you should sit down with every client and help,them understand all of there options. I don't think that can be done over phone.

Because you think people are too stupid to understand? Plenty of insurance can be sold over the phone and it can be done in a way where the client understands perfectly well what they are purchasing.

Lee, you are creating an issue that is going to affect your business and cause losses.

Stop posting.

CMS and any other regulatory body will refer to public posts to create their cases.

Public Service Announcement.

Under 200 post since 08 you've not added much credibility with your tenure.

Fiduciary Responsibility to the Client

A fiduciary is a person in a position of financial trust. Attorneys, accountants, trust officers, pension plan trustees, stockbrokers and insurance agents are all considered fiduciaries. Insurance agents and brokers may owe a fiduciary duty to both to the companies they represent and to the insurance buying public. Agents who make recommendations to clients have an obligation to be knowledgeable about the features and provisions of the products they sell, as well as the prudent use of these products.

Agents also must take the time to become acquainted with the client's financial needs, situation and objectives.
(I'm sure slamming clients on a phone call meets all there needs)

Agents collect premiums on behalf of the insurers they represent, so they also have a fiduciary duty to submit those monies to the insurer promptly.

Insurance agents and brokers voluntarily accept this fiduciary responsibility and implicitly agree to carry out that duty in good faith. That has been interpreted by the courts to mean that fiduciaries must act reasonably to avoid negligence and to not favor anyone else's interest (including their own) over that of their clients or the companies that appointed them.
Fiduciaries owe their principals (the person they represent):

Fiduciary Responsibility to the Client

A fiduciary is a person in a position of financial trust. Attorneys, accountants, trust officers, pension plan trustees, stockbrokers and insurance agents are all considered fiduciaries. Insurance agents and brokers may owe a fiduciary duty to both to the companies they represent and to the insurance buying public. Agents who make recommendations to clients have an obligation to be knowledgeable about the features and provisions of the products they sell, as well as the prudent use of these products.

Agents also must take the time to become acquainted with the client's financial needs, situation and objectives.
(I'm sure slamming clients on a phone call meets all there needs)

Agents collect premiums on behalf of the insurers they represent, so they also have a fiduciary duty to submit those monies to the insurer promptly.

Insurance agents and brokers voluntarily accept this fiduciary responsibility and implicitly agree to carry out that duty in good faith. That has been interpreted by the courts to mean that fiduciaries must act reasonably to avoid negligence and to not favor anyone else's interest (including their own) over that of their clients or the companies that appointed them.
Fiduciaries owe their principals (the person they represent):

:no: WOW! You are as disconnected as they come.

Do you collect premiums on behalf of the client for health insurance....no.

"Agents who make recommendations to clients have an obligation to be knowledgeable about the features and provisions of the products they sell, as well as the prudent use of these products."

A clear fail on your part.

Keep posting please. CMS, HHS, and any consumer deserves to know the A$$ hat you are.

P.S....Everyone else's questions including mine remain unanswered.

Back