Selling Insurance On This 4th Of July Weekend!

jmatos

Guru
100+ Post Club
Arkansas
How many of you are selling and/or collecting insurance premiums this holiday weekend? I work for a debit company and we were told that if we didnt have a given percentage of our book collecting we would have to work all weekend, and the fourth also. LOL! I think it is hilarious myself. NO! other than working a little harder today, I am done until Tuesday. I have worked in the insurance industry for over 10 years, and I have not seen for the likes of me how management is doing these days. So am I off the wall? Should I really be out there beating the bushes this weekend? How many of you are doing it?

I wrote $979 AP today and have an appt. tomorrow for another $600+

Well I worked all day today myself. Some of my stuff fizzled. If you have something already lined up, I can see, but to knock doors, cold call, or collect arrears in my book would be a waste of time. Perhaps I am wrong though.

I wonder how fast they would fire me when I started laughing at him?

I am way behind on some quotes and apps, So I will work on that tomorrow. But it is my choice.

i personally dont care if anyone works this weekend BUT if anyone works on monday the 4th, I believe they are disrespecting every soldier who ever fought for this country.

Back