Selling Insurance Out Of State

Melo5457

Expert
How hard is it to sell Life Insurance/FE Insurance out of state. I guess I would need companies that allow you to take the application over the phone and then mail the application to the client for signature, or send them a link for E signature, but most seniors may not have a computer. I would love to hear how you are selling life insurance to out of state clients....be it Term, UL, Whole Life.

Thanks
Melo

How hard is it to sell Life Insurance/FE Insurance out of state. I guess I would need companies that allow you to take the application over the phone and then mail the application to the client for signature, or send them a link for E signature, but most seniors may not have a computer. I would love to hear how you are selling life insurance to out of state clients....be it Term, UL, Whole Life.

Thanks
Melo
www.selltermlife.com
www.digitalbga.com

Not hard at all. These guys ^^^ have it dialed in.

Thanks
Melo

Term is ok over the phone - but may require web / email.

FE is easy over the phone.

Latest posts

Back