Selling Life Ins

JCK818

Guru
100+ Post Club
I need help guys. I have both Life/Health and p/c.. The brokerage I work for specializes in P/C and is not very organized when it comes to selling Life Insurance. They use Dunhill Marketing and it's a nightmare getting a quote from them. What can I do? I don't really want to quit the job. Can I simply place products with other companies? :twitchy:

IS IT TRUE THAT THEY DO A CREDIT CHECK WHEN THEY ARE CHECKING YOUR BACKGROUND FOR APPOINTMENTS? My credit kinda sucks...

Yea, they pull your credit.

As for E&O, I would think you would want your own policy. Runs about $500/yr. Find a good GA.

If you google for fmo's you will find a number that have term quote engines with no log on reqs.

IS IT TRUE THAT THEY DO A CREDIT CHECK WHEN THEY ARE CHECKING YOUR BACKGROUND FOR APPOINTMENTS? My credit kinda sucks...

Your credit shouldn't be that big of an issue for being appointed but most carriers will not authorize annualization if your credit is sketchy... So you are looking at as-earned life business for the most part.

I second the notion for you to go "as earned", especially if you have had credit problems. An advance program is like giving yourself an open checkbook against a loan, or an ATM against a loan. The stuff lapses, it must be paid back, yet you have been loaned $$ in the meantime.

Back