Selling Life Insurance Over Phone Or Online

LVGUY

Expert
Is anyone selling in this manner fulltime? What IMO are you using and what are average weekly lead costs? I am more interested in traditional life insurance than final expense.

Is anyone selling in this manner fulltime? What IMO are you using and what are average weekly lead costs? I am more interested in traditional life insurance than final expense.

Okay, we get it. You started thread after thread about selling damn near every conceivable type of insurance over the phone. You want to sell anything you can find without leaving your house.

The only intelligent thing would have been to start ONE thread with the question of WHAT to sell over the phone.

Do you have a license, insurance or drivers?

Rick

Yes. We have several full-time agents selling term over the phone. They are independent, but get contracts and training from us. Some use our leads, some get them elsewhere.
We have a couple lead programs with different prices. What most agents spend it limited by their budget. If you can afford $240/week, you could make a decent income.

The key here isn't can you sell over the phone...its how effective and efficiently can you do this. I have several agents writing biz strictly over the phone hitting it out of the park, but its how they do it that makes the difference....referring to how you prospect, and then which carriers you work with. I would start with some age leads, and give me a call for a couple carriers with great comps and a solid online ap system

I'm making a good living selling exclusively over the phone, working leads I generate from my own website. If you can do that, those will be your best converters because it's your site and you wrote the content. Just be careful about taking leads out of state because the non-res license fees really add up.

Back