Selling Life Insurance Using Direct Mail.

It seems like when it comes to life mailers, most people have success going the FE route. I'm curious if anyone targets middle aged people with their life mailers?

THey have like 10,000 videos. I'm just picking a couple of them.

They make tons of new videos every week.

On a side note, Nick has really big muscles!

Mark, do you handle your DM capmpaigns in house (design, printing, postage, tracking, etc) or do you use a vendor (such as MainStreet PowerMail)...?

I'm researching doing it all myself, for complete control, including obtaining the BRM Permit and everything. But, it seems I can't get less than the $.44 postage rate for firstclass mail.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Mark, do you handle your DM capmpaigns in house (design, printing, postage, tracking, etc) or do you use a vendor (such as MainStreet PowerMail)...?

I'm researching doing it all myself, for complete control, including obtaining the BRM Permit and everything. But, it seems I can't get less than the $.44 postage rate for firstclass mail.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Welcome Insurance Agents-Direct Mail Lead Program

This is who my agents use as a mail house.

I make my own postcards. I use clubflyers.com after I make them on Adobe. All of my mail goes out 1st class...Yes I'm old fashion. I always use postcards, never letters.

You can always get ideas from website like postcardmania or other websites.

I've notice that the classic $255 is all the govt will give you card works the best...

On avg people are getting between 1/2 % to 1 1/2%.

If you use a targeted list you can do better.

Most of the time, the mailing house will try and help you pick the right card. They want you to use them again.

Back