Selling Med Supp Book Of Business

Rather than selling the block for a price that you may feel is too low, why not just keep your license and certifications and let the commissions run out? You could get another 4 yrs+ of renewals which is a lot more than you will get in a cash offer.

Hello Everyone,

I am looking to sell my Medicare Supplement book of business. The book has a total of 250 clients on the books, and the block of business is in its first year of renewals. Some policies have not even begun to receive renewals yet. The book of business is across the entire country. If anyone is interested in buying it, or knows of a reputable group that purchases these types of books Id love to get some feedback. Thank you!

If each renewal paid $25 a month times 250 equals $75,000 a year. You must need money desperately.

What type of leads did you use to generate this book? How many states is it in?

Can you send me a PM with more info regarding carriers and avg premiums, and asking price.

I would also be interested in knowing what more about details of your book and what your price range might be. Can you pm me as well? Thx.

Back