Selling Med-Supps During AEP Multiple States

I tell them when they get on the phone, the answers to the health questions are "yes" or "no", there is no in between. I also give them an example. Hopefully I can come up with an example from their own health history. "For example Ms. Jones, you had a mild heart attack 10 years ago. If they ask you if you've had a heart attack in the last 5 years, your answer is no since they aren't asking you about 10 years ago." I've never had a problem with a client answering correctly that I can recall, once I learned to train them before getting on the phone.

So after running this for several months we are doing pretty well.

The one thing that's frustrating is, we are of course running into a lot of under65 people on disability, much more then I imagined. Like its more then the folks over 65 that are uinsurable for a supplement switch or do not have a GI situation.

I really don't want to get tied up in the MA space, but I am wondering if there is an opportunity I am missing by telling these people we cant help them and sending them out to find there own MA plan...

So after running this for several months we are doing pretty well.

The one thing that's frustrating is, we are of course running into a lot of under65 people on disability, much more then I imagined. Like its more then the folks over 65 that are uinsurable for a supplement switch or do not have a GI situation.

I really don't want to get tied up in the MA space, but I am wondering if there is an opportunity I am missing by telling these people we cant help them and sending them out to find there own MA plan...

Aren't you using a filter? How do you get anyone under the age 65?

Oh ok I thought you just had TM's cold calling across the state.

Damn I wish my website developed leads. It's never brought in one sale :( maybe I should do PPC

Medicare Advantage Plans | Supplemental Health Insurance | Experts in Florida is it that bad?

That's a nice looking site. Maybe make it easier to find your video. Are you getting traffic?

I just recently had one made with Agent Methods. I'm very happy with it and wasn't expecting any leads for a while. I've only had it a month and I've gotten 3 hits...people wanting to do SEO for me.

Oh ok I thought you just had TM's cold calling across the state.

Damn I wish my website developed leads. It's never brought in one sale :( maybe I should do PPC

Medicare Advantage Plans | Supplemental Health Insurance | Experts in Florida is it that bad?

Its not bad at all. I would highly recommend doing PPC, changed my life and business forever, if you want give it a try, you should start here with this book: https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Guide-Google-AdWords-Million/dp/1599184419

Takes time to figure it out, but hard work and determination pay off big time.

That's a nice looking site. Maybe make it easier to find your video. Are you getting traffic?

Not much. Maybe 15/month. I don't do any kind of marketing thoug or seo. I just started my Facebook for my page and I started promoting a blog. I'll probably do one a week. I just don't know how to get traffic to it.

Oh and that video is horrible! lol I'm so bad at editing and I think I came off robotic. I'm not like that in my face to face appts

----------

Its not bad at all. I would highly recommend doing PPC, changed my life and business forever, if you want give it a try, you should start here with this book: https://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Guide-Google-AdWords-Million/dp/1599184419

Takes time to figure it out, but hard work and determination pay off big time.

Thanks! I'll check it out.

What does it cost you per click FYI

Back