Selling Med-Supps During AEP Multiple States

Not much. Maybe 15/month. I don't do any kind of marketing thoug or seo. I just started my Facebook for my page and I started promoting a blog. I'll probably do one a week. I just don't know how to get traffic to it.

Oh and that video is horrible! lol I'm so bad at editing and I think I came off robotic. I'm not like that in my face to face appts

I think shorted is better with video, I think many people today have a shorter attention span and look to get valuable info fast

Maybe multiple video's for dif thing's Maybe one for intro and bio and one for the parts of Medicare and one for different supplement plan's

I know for myself I would more likely look at 3 dif short video's than one long one

Last edited:
Not much. Maybe 15/month. I don't do any kind of marketing thoug or seo. I just started my Facebook for my page and I started promoting a blog. I'll probably do one a week. I just don't know how to get traffic to it.

Oh and that video is horrible! lol I'm so bad at editing and I think I came off robotic. I'm not like that in my face to face appts

Hey, you look real. Bevo has some great videos on his site, and he has bloopers at the end of them. Makes him seem more human, and I think that people shopping appreciate the humor instead of a robot.:yes:

I think shorted is better with video, I think many people today have a shorter attention span and look to get valuable info fast

Maybe multiple video's for dif thing's Maybe one for intro and bio and one for the parts of Medicare and one for different supplement plan's

I know for myself I would more likely look at 3 dif short video's than one long one

Damn good points! I'll have to get on that this weekend

----------

Hey, you look real. Bevo has some great videos on his site, and he has bloopers at the end of them. Makes him seem more human, and I think that people shopping appreciate the humor instead of a robot.:yes:

I'll have to check it out.
I know you don't care for Chris too much but I just don't understand how he gets 150k people watch his plan f vs g on YouTube. It's amazing

Damn good points! I'll have to get on that this weekend

----------

I'll have to check it out.
I know you don't care for Chris too much but I just don't understand how he gets 150k people watch his plan f vs g on YouTube. It's amazing

You've got that right. It's because he spams YouTube with videos. The more videos you have on there, the more your videos come up when people are searching the different categories. Maybe you should try posting some videos on YouTube.

And be sure you wear that orange leisure suit in you avatar when you make them. LOL

You've got that right. It's because he spams YouTube with videos. The more videos you have on there, the more your videos come up when people are searching the different categories. Maybe you should try posting some videos on YouTube.

And be sure you wear that orange leisure suit in you avatar when you make them. LOL

I put my one but I didn't put any more. Spam or no spam it works.
I sat in his Inbound call area and 2/3 of the leads they had were from Facebook and YouTube. I went through their lead sheets. I would love to have that

Hey! It's yellow. I think I realized how much I hate that shirt since that video and haven't worn it since

I put my one but I didn't put any more. Spam or no spam it works.
I sat in his Inbound call area and 2/3 of the leads they had were from Facebook and YouTube. I went through their lead sheets. I would love to have that

Hey! It's yellow. I think I realized how much I hate that shirt since that video and haven't worn it since

Hahaha, no I'm talking about your avatar by your username. Is that Mike Myers?

Hahaha, no I'm talking about your avatar by your username. Is that Mike Myers?

Jim Carey Dumb and dumber. My friend and I hit the bars and replicate that scene. Stick our butt out, dangle your hand and put the vibe out to attract the women.

Jim Carey Dumb and dumber. My friend and I hit the bars and replicate that scene. Stick our butt out, dangle your hand and put the vibe out to attract the women.

Ok, now I recognize it. It's so small I couldn't tell.

Soooo, how's that working out for you? Getting a lot of action?:twitchy:

Back