Selling Medicare advantage by Telephone.

ubuntu5319

I've been selling Senior Products ( MA/MAPD, Medigap, PDP and Final Expense) in a Call Center. I have now launched Independently. I have appointments and certifications with most of the major carriers.

I now realize that most FMO's are not set up to sell MAPD by Telephone which is a problem for me. I want to continue selling nationwide and do not want to travel to a client's house only in my state. I also need some advice on buying Senior Leads (Medigap).

Is anyone selling MA's by telephone. I need some wise input. I thank you for any feedback.

I'm in PA and just attended a D-SNP training earlier today through Ritter. One of the carriers, All Well (parent company is Centene) said they have an online platform where you can enroll beneficiaries online with an I-Pad. They also mentioned having a virtual call center capacity.You may want to check them out. Not sure what all states they are in.

I have enough carriers already for SNPs so I may or may not contract with them. I've also been hearing some chatter that CMS may do away with the continuous SEP for those with Extra Help, etc in the next year or so.

No, MAPD's can be done with eAPP now. You can also email the SOA to be signed by client. The problem is when a client do not have email then you have to mail the APP which, with most carriers are close to 100 pages that you need to print..so that's not going to work for me.

You also have to be able to record all pitches and applications done. Compliance is very stringent but once you have all that infrastructure in place then you should do very well as you can give your client that choice.

Thanks, yes I am aware of what Ritter offers. I have been considering them for some carriers. I do have Senior Marketing Sales as an FMO and their platform is pretty efficient. I would be interested to know how you get your leads for the SNP's. Thank you for the info.

I'm in PA and just attended a D-SNP training earlier today through Ritter. One of the carriers, All Well (parent company is Centene) said they have an online platform where you can enroll beneficiaries online with an I-Pad. They also mentioned having a virtual call center capacity.You may want to check them out. Not sure what all states they are in.

I have enough carriers already for SNPs so I may or may not contract with them. I've also been hearing some chatter that CMS may do away with the continuous SEP for those with Extra Help, etc in the next year or so.

Lots of companies have apps you can do online or on iPad but the ones that I know (Allwell, WellCare, humana, UHC, Aetna) they need to be in person. WellCare does have a passive enrollment option though.

You still have to either mail the app (or email) or have them F2F. Sounds like Ritter might be your best option. Have it done with the email.

Lots of companies have apps you can do online or on iPad but the ones that I know (Allwell, WellCare, humana, UHC, Aetna) they need to be in person. WellCare does have a passive enrollment option though.

You still have to either mail the app (or email) or have them F2F. Sounds like Ritter might be your best option. Have it done with the email.

Humana allows for an e-app. No need to be in person.

They changed that requirement over a year ago but forgot to tell agents.

Rick

Humana allows for an e-app. No need to be in person.

They changed that requirement over a year ago but forgot to tell agents.

Rick

I wouldn’t know. I’ve tried doing their E-App like 30x and I can’t get the doctor list to pop up.
And I never knew they didn’t have to be there because the wording at the top made me think they did.

Aetna MAPD can be done through ascend, scope can be done via phone with Aetna . I'm in NJ BCBS I mail scope and then do online app. Not perfect. Any dialer will record all your calls then download and save After 90 days

I buy med sup leads 70 plus and generate them my self with a TM for T65 that I have trained. I only leave my office to do seminars and clients come to me.

What dialer do you use, I'm about to switch from my current one.

Aetna MAPD can be done through ascend, scope can be done via phone with Aetna . I'm in NJ BCBS I mail scope and then do online app. Not perfect. Any dialer will record all your calls then download and save After 90 days

I buy med sup leads 70 plus and generate them my self with a TM for T65 that I have trained. I only leave my office to do seminars and clients come to me.

Back