Selling Medicare advantage by Telephone.

You are correct most FMO’s are not set up for this type of technology. But, the FMO I work with has an enrollment solution which allows you to complete a sales appointment over the phone, send the client a quote on the MAPD or PDP plan you recommend, the client self-enrolls and you as the agent get credit. Mailing out enrollment kits is a thing of the past when you have this system! We’ve had lots of success with agents coming from a call center environment. Call me and we can discuss 602-321-9700.
Alex

I use Call tools, and have 4 seats , I have been with them for a while and pay 50 per seat, but that price is no longer available :

Some other dialers folks us are:
Sales Dialers Mojo, EVS7, and DYL.

With Ritter Through Medicareful you can have the client self enroll, but I do not like having my clients self enroll. I would rather do it for them.

For D-SNP mailers, in the past I've gotten leads subsidized by one of my FMOs and the carrier. I got a great return rate; however the issue was a lot of them were Spanish speaking and I'm not bilingual. I've also done grassroots marketing (seminars in low-income buildings, setting up tables at flea markets, etc).

I also did final expense mailers and cross sold MA and SNP plans. I mostly do Med Supps now both in the field and by phone.

Chazm you HAVE to do the e-app in Explorer! Do it in anything else and the doc list doesn't populate and you have problems with submission

I’ve tried it. In explorer I can’t get past where you put their zip and pick the plan name. Once I click the plan name nothing happens. I’ve checked my pop ups, everything. In chrome I can get past that part but not get the doc list to show. I even tried on my other computer and the same thing. No one else seems to have that issue

I’ve tried it. In explorer I can’t get past where you put their zip and pick the plan name. Once I click the plan name nothing happens. I’ve checked my pop ups, everything. In chrome I can get past that part but not get the doc list to show. I even tried on my other computer and the same thing. No one else seems to have that issue

huh totally sounds like a pop-up problem then because I know it pops up. I'm assuming you have called the agent support line? That is how I found out about having to use Explorer only. Chrome and I couldn't get anything.

huh totally sounds like a pop-up problem then because I know it pops up. I'm assuming you have called the agent support line? That is how I found out about having to use Explorer only. Chrome and I couldn't get anything.

Yeah it’s how I got it working about 2 years ago, I called them. Then it just stopped.

Do you know 100% that they don’t have to be there to do the app? If so, I’ll definitely make sure I get it fixed.

Yeah it’s how I got it working about 2 years ago, I called them. Then it just stopped.

Do you know 100% that they don’t have to be there to do the app? If so, I’ll definitely make sure I get it fixed.

My last job I did outbound calls and we were allowed to do the e-app and of course, they weren't present. BUT the company had to upload every single advantage plan call and CMS had to approve the phone script and the verbal SOA.

Out on my own? I am not going to try and sell advantage or RX over the phone. Even though my dialer records calls, I believe I read somewhere that if we wanted to do phone sales, the carrier and/or CMS has to approve the script...which has an air of truth because of the last place I was at.

Back