Selling Medicare advantage by Telephone.

Mar 13, 2018

1. Chazm

Chazm Guru

State:
    Florida
    That’s why I said his FMO isn’t the issue.

Chazm, Mar 15, 2018
  2. Packerland

Packerland Super Genius

State:
    Wisconsin
    I sell select MA's and PDP online all the time completely paperless. Applications go direct to CMS and yes I am the agent of record and am paid according from the carrier.

3. somarco

somarco GA Medicare Expert

State:
    Georgia
    Carriers can be so behind the curve when it comes to technology.

Chrome is the most popular browser followed by Firefox. Explorer and Safari are way down the list.

If they hired decent programmers their clients would not have compatibility problems.
    Could also be ad blocker.

I have that issue with a few sites. Have to turn the blocker off or whitelist the site to access it.

somarco, Apr 10, 2018
  4. vic120

vic120 Guru

State:
    Tennessee

Humana if its hmo it must be done IE as the section to add doctor does not work on google chrome nor Microsoft edge

I cant understand why such a big company is not compatible

vic120, Apr 10, 2018
  5. sshafran

sshafran Guru

State:
    North Carolina
    Not trying to beat a dead horse but the issue I had with it was the difference between Microsoft "edge" and "Internet Explorer" - both have similar logos and I thought I was using Explorer but I was really using Edge. Once I used true explorer it worked - can't remember if I had to do anything else (something tells me I had to do one more step... compatibility mode or something?). Anyway, I eventually got it up and running which is nice for Humana MAPD.

Now that I have a Mac it's extra annoying though. I have to boot up the old laptop anytime someone wants Humana's mapd... I really wish Humana would just fix it so we can use Chrome.

6. somarco

somarco GA Medicare Expert

State:
    Georgia
    I have a problem sometimes with my bank and Chrome. It is one of the larger regional banks but some of the things I need don't play well with Chrome.

Look where IE comes in on this site. A bit surprised at position for Safari but very surprised at Opera.
    Browser Market Share Worldwide | StatCounter Global Stats

somarco, Apr 10, 2018
  7. sshafran

sshafran Guru

State:
    North Carolina
    I think it's because Google knows that there are ... how should I put this... potential issues with your Cayman accounts.

8. ubuntu5319

ubuntu5319 New Member

State:
    Florida
    Hi Packerland, I would really like to speak to you. Are you working through an FMO? The best I can get as an INDY is: Email SOA for sig. Fill out app and email to client for sig. I really would appreciate a call when you have the time. 954-317-3466 or email me at [email protected].

9. Packerland

Packerland Super Genius

State:
    Wisconsin
    Let me further clarify I utilize Connecture for enrollments online ... I do this all of the time .. fully CMS compliant

10. pahealthquotes

pahealthquotes Guru

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Operating a call center is an entirely different ball of wax from being an independent agent
    who markets and sells MAPD plans. It sounds like you want to help people enroll into
    Med Supp, MAPD or Part D plans. The easiest way to do this is to mail the prospect information and have them call you. Ask them to sign a scope and email,fax or mail it in.

Ritter offers its agents medicareful.com where consumers can enroll online and it also
    grabs the scope.

Cheers