Selling Medicare advantage by Telephone.

Not trying to beat a dead horse but the issue I had with it was the difference between Microsoft "edge" and "Internet Explorer" - both have similar logos and I thought I was using Explorer but I was really using Edge. Once I used true explorer it worked - can't remember if I had to do anything else (something tells me I had to do one more step... compatibility mode or something?). Anyway, I eventually got it up and running which is nice for Humana MAPD.

Now that I have a Mac it's extra annoying though. I have to boot up the old laptop anytime someone wants Humana's mapd... I really wish Humana would just fix it so we can use Chrome.

Yep I’ve done it. It worked about 2 years ago when they showed me it was edge and I need IE. She showed me how to switch to it.
I tried both ways numerous times.
Still haven’t tried in the last 2 months but it does work for med supps and part d

I was attended a Humana Leaders conference and we were told issues with IE and other browsers would be corrected by AEP ...hopefully they are finally going to get it right...

I assume selling MA by phone is being done but my opinion is it’s a nightmare just waiting to happen due to so many compliance issues, good luck

I assume selling MA by phone is being done but my opinion is it’s a nightmare just waiting to happen due to so many compliance issues, good luck

This year it’s been easy. A client calls you, you send them an electronic scope. Show them the summary of benefits. Complete the electronic app and it’ll send them an email to confirm the app.
Get paid.

Back