Selling Medicare/FE Via Phone

BidnitMain

Expert
No doubt I am gonna take heat for this but--oh well

If a Medicare member calls the COMPANY they can enroll on the phone. With my license I dont think I can

Is there a way I can enroll MAPD or sell Supps on the Phone?

Same thing for FE? Is there a carrier that encourages/specializes in phone?

Or perhaps I should get with an IMO that specializes in phone sales?

Pounding up and down highways, stairs, Chihuahuas etc wears me out!

Fill me in and THANKS

No doubt I am gonna take heat for this but--oh well If a Medicare member calls the COMPANY they can enroll on the phone. With my license I dont think I can Is there a way I can enroll MAPD or sell Supps on the Phone? Same thing for FE? Is there a carrier that encourages/specializes in phone? Or perhaps I should get with an IMO that specializes in phone sales? Pounding up and down highways, stairs, Chihuahuas etc wears me out! Fill me in and THANKS

Look up Chris Westfall for Med Sups by phone. Lots of companies make it easy to do FE apps by phone. Equitable, RNA, Foresters, Gerber, Baltimore Life to name a few.

No doubt I am gonna take heat for this but--oh well If a Medicare member calls the COMPANY they can enroll on the phone. With my license I dont think I can Is there a way I can enroll MAPD or sell Supps on the Phone? Same thing for FE? Is there a carrier that encourages/specializes in phone? Or perhaps I should get with an IMO that specializes in phone sales? Pounding up and down highways, stairs, Chihuahuas etc wears me out! Fill me in and THANKS

I would say about 80% of the Medicare agents I work with are selling entirely over the phone.

Check out these sites for additional info:

www.medicareagenttraining.com

(Chris Westfall's training site)

www.medicaretraining101.com

(Rick Bronstein's training site)

Final expense is a little different beast when it comes to selling over the phone, still very possible (there are PLENTY of call centers doing it every day).

No doubt I am gonna take heat for this but--oh well

If a Medicare member calls the COMPANY they can enroll on the phone. With my license I dont think I can

Is there a way I can enroll MAPD or sell Supps on the Phone?

Same thing for FE? Is there a carrier that encourages/specializes in phone?

Or perhaps I should get with an IMO that specializes in phone sales?

Pounding up and down highways, stairs, Chihuahuas etc wears me out!

Fill me in and THANKS

Unsolicited phone calling will not only wear you out but subject you to verbal abuse.....stay professional....stick to the streets! :no:

Unsolicited phone calling will not only wear you out but subject you to verbal abuse.....stay professional....stick to the streets! :no:

Just because one sell by [hone doesn't mean it will be Unsolicited phone call, I refuse to cold call and only sell by phone.

Besides I much more dislike unsolicited door knocks than phone calls, Not that I like either

OK again a stupid question

If the respondent called in on a TV ad---or a newspaper ad--or DM--why would they be any more or less rude than people I DK?

Well in 38 years I can say face to face is 10X better than any of them....and easily 2-3 times more referrals is another;) nice perk.

I know there are some agents on here who do great with referrals when selling over the phone.

To each their own.

I do think selling remotely via the Internet/Phone is definitely the future of the insurance business.

As technology continues to get better, less and less people will want (or feel the need) to meet someone face2face to transact business.

Back